PS+ July 2019

SiC

Oh this is actually great news... I have PS+ for the second year now, and so far I've not had a single game drop that I was interested in (not that I have PS+ for free games only, but still.. ). I will definitely pick Detroit: Become Human up! Glad to have waited for this one :) 

Oh crap, I was really looking forward to PES 2019.  ☹️

Detroit is a good game but I already Platted it and already have Heavy Rain (PS4), one of my favorite games from PS3 generation.

I wonder what happened.  Hopefully, we can get PES 2019 in August.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Great news that we get Detroit :D on blog EU they wrote that Detroit actually includes Heavy Rain

Well I thought they made a mistake so I downloaded it quickly before the realized it:giggle: Now I find out its actually a freebie

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I wonder what happened.  Hopefully, we can get PES 2019 in August.

I think the overwhelming consensus was that most people were disappointed with PES as one of the games, so Sony changed it. There was a lot of backlash (not just here, but on several YouTube gaming channels, Reddit, and other gaming sites) against the game as a PS+ inclusion. 

You seem to be one of the minority who was looking forward to the game, which is unfortunate for you. The price of the 2019 edition will probably take a nosedive once 2020 is released.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Could be true, but there seems to be a backlash in the majority of months.  Very few offerings seem to be received warmly, last month’s might be one of them that was.

I think there's a lot more backlash because they removed the PS3 and vita games without replacing them, raised the price of + and the games theyve been offering haven't really increased in quality since the removal of PS3/vita games

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Of course, I bought Detroit less than a month ago in the E3 sale. :facepalm: 

Hehehe now it's your turn Rob! Life is smiling back at me :P

(Well tbh it's not like I'm actually going to play heavy rain or Detroit.. they're not my type of games)

• Like 1

I Wonder why they changed it, i don't think just people complaining matters, they had similar Line-ups with People complaining over and over and not chaning it. Who knows, maybe they saw that the PsPlus this weeks Drop down in the sales after the announcement? That at least explain more i don't believe that they just changed because of people complaining on Socials.

Anyway, was kinda waiting PES but oh well i guess not like i was dying to have it (Even if i would have liked doing the Master League seriously this time..); And Detroit is a GREAT choice, really happy about it, i don't have to buy it now :P  

Hopefully Detroit is Heavy Rain level (Which i LOVE as a game and story i don't care about the Plot Hole that i know there are and big ones too) and not Beyond :TS Level (Which Damn if it was Boring, i didn't liked both the Story and playing it, i'll gladly pass on Ps4 on that, i still ahve to go abck for the Plat on Ps3...).

Guess with this if i want to i can even not Download Heavy Rain alone on Ps4 :hmm: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

Since december 2017 I’ve been waiting for a game in the Ps Plus line up that would make me renew my subscription. Detroit: Become Human could have been that game, but I just bought it last week ?. The wait continues...

(The game is great btw)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Since december 2017 I’ve been waiting for a game in the Ps Plus line up that would make me renew my subscription. Detroit: Become Human could have been that game, but I just bought it last week 1f614.png. The wait continues...

I feel your pain. Though I'm subscribed to Plus. Haven't had a game I was super interested in and didn't already own since March.. At least it was the soccer game they replaced, since I was actually thinking of trying the racing one. 

• Like 1