PS+ July 2019

SiC

2 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Also interesting to note, with Sony's new refund policy, anyone that bought it then but hadn't downloaded the game, could have possibly still got a refund on the original announcement date. Now, it's well past 14 days..

True but I am going to see if they will refund it bc they only announced this game today so no one knew about it being replaced as the free game for the month.  Bc if we knew last Wednesday i would have been within the 14 days and gotten a refund.

3 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Also interesting to note, with Sony's new refund policy, anyone that bought it then but hadn't downloaded the game, could have possibly still got a refund on the original announcement date. Now, it's well past 14 days..

I thought if it was only if you hadn't played the title, not downloaded?

6 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

True but I am going to see if they will refund it bc they only announced this game today so no one knew about it being replaced as the free game for the month.  Bc if we knew last Wednesday i would have been within the 14 days and gotten a refund.

Couldn't hurt. Might try it myself if it works out for you. 

5 minutes ago, majob said:

I thought if it was only if you hadn't played the title, not downloaded?

According to the website: "If you started to download or stream the purchased content you are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty." Not an issue for me, though, since I haven't done that yet. 

Edited by DamagingRob

45 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Couldn't hurt. Might try it myself if it works out for you. 

According to the website: "If you started to download or stream the purchased content you are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty." Not an issue for me, though, since I haven't done that yet. 

Tried and no luck bc it was more than 14 days ago.  Oo well that is why I buy digital most of the time under $10 for this reason so I dont feel totally ripped off at least dont have the other game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killerlightning said:

Tried and no luck bc it was more than 14 days ago.  Oo well that is why I buy digital most of the time under $10 for this reason so I dont feel totally ripped off at least dont have the other game.

Yeah, that's what I figured the response would be. Oh, well. Can't win 'em all. 

As others, I suspect that this last minute change was due to backlash about PES2019 for several reasons (including the close by release of the next one, making this one obsolete), and Detroit being a first party game, was something that they could throw into plus at will, because there was no need to get in an agreement with a publisher. 

Said that, it really changed the month from being total crap, to one of the best since they dropped ps3 and vita games. (I say this, although my brother bought the retail version several months ago for 20€ in a special sale.. And I haven't played it yet..). 

Well this was unexpected...Detroit huh...now I need to sell off another physical game I never finished. Lol fml

10 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Well this was unexpected...Detroit huh...now I need to sell off another physical game I never finished. Lol fml

I’m in the same boat lol. But at least you can sell it and put it towards something else. 

30 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I’m in the same boat lol. But at least you can sell it and put it towards something else. 

I been trying to, haha. ? but its gonna be even harder now that its on plus. Gonna check see what value Gamestop will give in a sec. Haha

I’m happy about this change as I wasn’t really interested in PES anyway (soccer just isn't for me).  However, I’ve had my eye on Detriot for awhile now, and Heavy Rain also being included makes it even better.

• Like 1

Wait, what! They ditched PES and added Detroit, what a wonderfully great awesome surprise! I wouldn’t have played PES anyway but Detroit has been on my wish list for ages. I can’t believe it, this almost makes Plus worth it ?