srikir

Chroma Simpson trophy not popping

6 posts in this topic

I completed the second mission with 2-players but the trophy hasn't popped for me yet. I've been playing it on version 1.0 (most recent update is 1.22) but I was able to get 2 trophies offline before quitting the game and syncing the trophies. Should replaying the level later on work?

i would update fully, i had issues getting that trophy to pop unpatched. once i got through updating fully i had to replay the level and it fixed itself.

If you’re staying unpatched so you can cheat that speed run level trophy, don’t. That level gives you plenty of time to finish it and you can pause the game and plan your move. 

3 hours ago, DDAM said:

If you’re staying unpatched so you can cheat that speed run level trophy, don’t. That level gives you plenty of time to finish it and you can pause the game and plan your move. 

Wait, pausing the game also pauses the timer?

3 hours ago, lordguwa said:

i would update fully, i had issues getting that trophy to pop unpatched. once i got through updating fully i had to replay the level and it fixed itself.

Update fully and then replay the level or restart the game?

23 minutes ago, srikir said:

Wait, pausing the game also pauses the timer?

Yes, pausing the game pauses the timer and you can skip some areas especially at beginningif you have a flying character

yes. just restart the level from the start dont quit out till you see the start next level it can glitch if quit early.