Warning! Not saved stats!

U4oloG

Hi, friends. I hasten to warn those who created their psn account after July 2015. In the process of online trophies boost, it turned out that the players who created their account after July 2015 - not saved statistics!!! Therefore, part of the online trophies is not be available, and at the same time platinum.

Tester: PSN ID SnakeSolid4ever

"So: all accounts until mid - ' 2015 allowed to play - they have the stat will remain
all accounts since the second half of 2015 years - it is better not to run the game! there is a 99% chance that in the game you will not have a stat

Evidence - accounts 4 of 5 tested did not retain the article - I believe well! I would only warn that all "newcomers", who created the accounts after 2015 years and will want to beat this game platinum able to deal with unsaved stats!

Thx SnakeSolid4ever for info

P.S. NOT TESTET ON US ACCAUNTS

• Like 2

That sounds so strange, how is that I couldn't find any thread here about this before?

Has that been written correctly? are you referring to the time the account was created and not to the one you started the game? because I don't understand how there can be a relationship between a game and the time your account was made, what happened in July 2015?

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

That sounds so strange, how is that I couldn't find any thread here about this before?

Has that been written correctly? are you referring to the time the account was created and not to the one you started the game? because I don't understand how there can be a relationship between a game and the time your account was made, what happened in July 2015?

Yes. It is the creation of an account in the second half of 2015 (not the launch of the game and create an account). I know it sounds weird, but it really is. It so happened that with the boost of online trophies, some members of the team did not retain statistics and, accordingly, did not rise the level. Began to understand. It turned out that the statistics did not remain with the guys who created their accounts not earlier than 2015 (that is, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018, 2019). All who created accounts before 2015, easy to get the trophies. I don't know why that is. But really nonsense.
We tested Russian accounts. That's trouble. How things are with American accounts, we do not know. Can be on the American accounts so there is no error. So I'm just warning you about possible trouble. Thanks.

Edited by U4oloG

Well my acc was made way before 2015 so I won't be able to confirm this, but I know someone else who may go for the game and his account was made some years after 2015, so he will be able to give his experience.

There may be some other reason for which your stats aren't saved, few months ago I have been told from a guy that his stats on 007 James Bond were not saved although he was new to the game, making me to think that the game may still have a small chance to glitch for new players... somehow this random fact could exist on this game as well, or maybe doing an action like watching leaderboards could glitch the whole thing... definitely need some more people to confirm this whole story.

35 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I still don't get it, i'm quite sure people are still getting multiplayer trophies as usual as of today.

Is so strange that no one ever talked about this before, nor even on .org (6 pages, and none of them have a thread about this), I could understand if this was an obscure game, but it isn't. And it would help to know how the TC came to conclusion that the time is not just 2015, but also in July, how does he know that so accurately?

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Well my acc was made way before 2015 so I won't be able to confirm this, but I know someone else who may go for the game and his account was made some years after 2015, so he will be able to give his experience.

There may be some other reason for which your stats aren't saved, few months ago I have been told from a guy that his stats on 007 James Bond were not saved although he was new to the game, making me to think that the game may still have a small chance to glitch for new players... somehow this random fact could exist on this game as well, or maybe doing an action like watching leaderboards could glitch the whole thing... definitely need some more people to confirm this whole story.

Is so strange that no one ever talked about this before, nor even on .org (6 pages, and none of them have a thread about this), I could understand if this was an obscure game, but it isn't. And it would help to know how the TC came to conclusion that the time is not just 2015, but also in July, how does he know that so accurately?

Agreed. Your truth. It is necessary that someone else confirmed this information.

I was actually testing stuff on this game today, for maybe 2 hours or so. I can confirm (much to my surprise) that my alternate account which I just double checked and was made in January of this year and a sock account that was made in October 17 both didn't retain any stats but my main account did which is from 2011 or so.

Is there any chance it could be that if the account doesn't gain a level it won't count as the stats screen does say "you aren't ranked yet" or something to that effect, my 2 spare accounts don't do anything except get shot so I don't really get any xp.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2019 at 5:04 PM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

I was actually testing stuff on this game today, for maybe 2 hours or so. I can confirm (much to my surprise) that my alternate account which I just double checked and was made in January of this year and a sock account that was made in October 17 both didn't retain any stats but my main account did which is from 2011 or so.

Is there any chance it could be that if the account doesn't gain a level it won't count as the stats screen does say "you aren't ranked yet" or something to that effect, my 2 spare accounts don't do anything except get shot so I don't really get any xp.

My account is around 2 years old also an e.u account, i have found out that the glitch for rank 25/50 doesn't work. What happens is that the money and rank don't actually "stick" in the unlocks page, I also have a 6-7 year old eu account and that the stats/money "stick" no problem. At first I thought it was just how i was pressing the buttons to get the glitch to work but on testing my old account it seems that it isnt. I have a u.s account which I will test and post findings. I will  be doing the multiplayer, just it seems I will be self boosting the rank trophies the good old fashioned way. Will also get back with findings if trophies pop or not per original post.

Edited by Neurotekk_

3 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@Neurotekk_ any new info ?

My Account is also from the EU and around 2 years old. 

So is there no Chance for me to get the online Trophys?

Would it be possible to get everything in on Session ?

I tried the leader board method outlined and couldn't get it to work. I tried

Eu account 

Ger account 

Us account

Canadian account 

And an eu account that Is 7 years old. 

Out of all accounts the only one which would hold stats was the eu account that is 7 years old, with the leader board method. I will be trying the "find a level 50 player and back out from the game while joining method" as I asked some recent achievers who's accounts are relatively young and this is the way they got it to work. 

Link 

the video is ancient and have yet to try it. Haven't got time this week. 

If you can get it to work (on an alt account obviously) or anyone else that can shed some light, will you be a sport and post findings.

Cheers

Edited by Neurotekk_
  • Like 1

No stats save during games, it’s only when a game is completed in full does the stats save. Try doing the level 50 glitch. Play a game and complete the game till the end. It should save your stats then. When I boosted this a few months ago I used a second account that I made that day and it got level 50 and both trophies. Try completing a game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boromir120 said:

No stats save during games, it’s only when a game is completed in full does the stats save. Try doing the level 50 glitch. Play a game and complete the game till the end. It should save your stats then. When I boosted this a few months ago I used a second account that I made that day and it got level 50 and both trophies. Try completing a game.

I played a game until the end mate, I even unlocked a $500 veil skill during the match and levelled up to level 2.  When I checked the unlocks it had been reset even though I earned money and xp. 

Edited by Neurotekk_

10 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Just for your information, my account is from april 2017 and i did all online trophy in august 2018 in multiple sessions over 2 weeks. I used a alt accout on my 2nd ps3 created sometimes in 2016. the stats are also saved there.

@TheRealHardyBoy1 which method did you use for the rank glitch mate?