Warning! Not saved stats!

U4oloG

I cant Rank up. My stats says. I‘m not ranked yet. And my account is from Feb 2014. Wtf... I cant get any of the online trophies now... 200 Rocket Launcher because its not saving.

Sooo... if this is May 2015 .... my account is Feb 14 :(

I deleted the game and save files. Doesn’t help

I‘m not Ranked yet...

Ok so i've tested the MP and the glitch a few minutes ago with 3 Accs and everything works.

I tested 2 EU Accs and 1 US Acc, 1 EU and the US Acc was created around April 2017 and the 2nd EU Acc was created in mid 2018.

I've got the Level Trophies on all 3 Acc's.

This was the Method i used from @fastflowdaman

'Stats' X 'Rank 1' X Circle Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' X Circle (quick button combo)

'Unlocks' again to see your newly gained wealth

Play a match

Trophies pop

I got all Trophies after i finished a Match.

I reboot the Console and every Stat was still there and i was still Level 50.

So i can confirm that everything works fine. :D

Good Luck to both of you @Neurotekk_ @MajorasMasked

10 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Ok so i've tested the MP and the glitch a few minutes ago with 3 Accs and everything works.

I tested 2 EU Accs and 1 US Acc, 1 EU and the US Acc was created around April 2017 and the 2nd EU Acc was created in mid 2018.

I've got the Level Trophies on all 3 Acc's.

This was the Method i used from @fastflowdaman

I got all Trophies after i finished a Match.

I reboot the Console and every Stat was still there and i was still Level 50.

So i can confirm that everything works fine. :D

Good Luck to both of you @Neurotekk_ @MajorasMasked

So if i was to start this game right now from scratch i'd be able to get all the online trophies?

6 minutes ago, Neurotekk_ said:

Still doesnt work mate @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y, like i said above the money just disappears. My unlocks screen wont back out in time for the money to stay no matter how fast i mash O lol

Shit, ok sorry to hear that. :/

Please describe the complete process, what you are doing? Maybe we can help you after all. :)

67954527_2338682106347043_1727464923379793920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnbSQrwWxN24WA9TnQ-AZR6LxsXZeakq511w_HspAvBlHEuMiXBZVVZff2mJNYveUs&_nc_ht=scontent.fwaw5-1.fna&oh=019c7ab1f171be77db4966d5918e3fc5&oe=5DDD84E8

Thanks to the kindness of @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y who joined my game and gave me a little tip about the glitch, I was able to get 2 Level related trophies.
My account was made mid-2014 (EU).

What I did - thanks to the tip by @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

"Actually, you dont need a host for the Glitch.

I did it this way:

go to stats

go to the first place tap X and smash O to go back to the menu

the go to Unlocks tap X and smash O again to be back in the menu

check unlocks again and you should have the money. :)

Finish 1 Game and both level trophys should pop. :)"

After he joined my game, I got the trophies. We played till the end, and after the match was done, I made sure in the "Stats" menu, that my level and money was saved.

• Like 1

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y yeah i tried the method that haserpl used, it should work but i dont know if its an error on my part, my connection, game region or some other supernatural occurance. Its got me baffled that players with newer accounts got it to work no problem. Even when i played a game legit and got to rank 2 or 3 the stats and money didnt save hahaha. There is another method that involves joining a rank 50 player and spamming o before it joins the game, but the multiplayer is a ghost town, is it possible to include a personal video of what you are doing to get the unlocks to stay? ?? btw what game version are you using? Mine is BLES00564. 

Edited by Neurotekk_

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y its ok mate. Recent achiever for both rank trophies "chabbawakki" is my original alt accout, i had no problem getting the glitch to work on that account. So im back to square one hahaha. Real frustrating. Its looking like i will be giving up on trying to get this platinum on my main.

Want to thank you for the tips and support

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So there is no solution to fix the stats issue?

Like many users already said, I can confirm that it has nothing to do with the age of an account, age doesn't matter. It only depends on each account itself, however. I tried it with my main acc (created early 2014) and my 2 sub accounts (US, same date - and UK, created late 2017). None of my accounts hold stats. Same troubles as @Neurotekk_ described. And even with the Level 50 Glitch (tested several times with both ways, 1. joining a game and/or 2. view stats of someone in the leaderboard -> back out -> unlocks -> money is shown for one eye blink, then turns back to 0)... same thing. Also my mate from another Region, whose own account works fine with this game and saves stats properly, tested it on his PS3 console with my sub accounts. Same problem (btw. he has an other internet connection, different provider, newer PS3, ...) Nothing worked. So also not dependant on region / console/ connection / ...

But to the people with the same troubles, you can still earn most of the MP trophies. I managed to get all instead of 2: both ranking trophies (lvl 25 & 50). 

The game still keeps track of everything during each match. Only when the match is over, all your progress & stats will be set back to 0 / rank 1 again. So make sure you do each specific trophy requirement within one match. You can play stopwatch mode and set the round timer to 30 min, so you will have 2 rounds per match = 60 min in total for all stuff. Most of the MP trophies can be done 1 vs 1, even all the medic trophies if you know how. Only huge kill grinds like 200 veil strike kills will need a 3rd player for the 60 minutes (1 vs 1 only 150-160/ h).

Hope this was helpful and sorry for my bad English.

EDIT: I only wonder if the stats issue has something to do with PS Plus?! 'Cause currently i don't have PS Plus on any account, but all ppl. I played with and who don't have this issue do have PS Plus on their accounts. Maybe only these can get ranked

EDIT 2: You can even get the 'Engineering Corps.' trophy (complete 30 prim. + 50 sec. objectives) within a single match.

Edited by rogero_86
clearification
  • Like 2

@rogero_86 I tried with ps plus and without ps plus. My 2014 account without ps plus kept the stats, all others as you say the money was "gone in one eye blink". It looks like it's just certain accounts that cant rank up. Yours and mine being those said accounts. I wonder if it could be the actual region of the game itself; i.e there seems to be 2 versions for Europe and one for the u.s???

Who knows lol

2 hours ago, Neurotekk_ said:

@rogero_86 I tried with ps plus and without ps plus. My 2014 account without ps plus kept the stats, all others as you say the money was "gone in one eye blink". It looks like it's just certain accounts that cant rank up. Yours and mine being those said accounts. I wonder if it could be the actual region of the game itself; i.e there seems to be 2 versions for Europe and one for the u.s???

Who knows lol

Yeah man, it's weird. Seems it's completely random which accounts can hold stats or not. I use the same Version as you and @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y, BLES-00564 (UK). But my mate has the same Version and like I said, he tested my UK and US accounts with this game on his own PS3. Still not working, he get's the same problems then. But his own account works fine with this version and holds stats.

I played with another guy from Germany, and he uses the US Version of Wolfenstein. He keeps the stats as well. It's odd. I have no clue, but there must be something to fix this.

Although my account(s) don‘t save any stats, I finally got at least to the point, that the stats-copy glitch from the leaderboards works for a while. So the money in ”unlocks" displayed down right in the corner stays there. And I can access and select the upgrades.

jjtc8s3p.jpg

But unfortunately still no fix. When I join a match, all previous copied stats/ dollars/ ranks are gone again

Edited by rogero_86

On 05/09/2019 at 0:28 AM, rogero_86 said:

Although my account(s) don‘t save any stats, I finally got at least to the point, that the stats-copy glitch from the leaderboards works for a while. So the money in ”unlocks" displayed down right in the corner stays there. And I can access and select the upgrades.

jjtc8s3p.jpg

But unfortunately still no fix. When I join a match, all previous copied stats/ dollars/ ranks are gone again

@rogero_86 I've sourced a u.s version of the game and will post my findings once it arrives. Here's hoping haha

• Like 3