Warning! Not saved stats!

U4oloG

A little hope to anybody with this issue: If you have enough time (and I mean plenty of time, like a whole day), both ranking trophies - and so the plat - are still obtainable for you. But that will be a freakin’ marathon.

The only solution for this would be to knock off both ranking trophies within 1 match. It works with the same method I figured out for getting my 'engineering corps' trophy.

But take notice: it will be a real hard and boring grind and you‘ll have to do it all in 1 go (match).

to reach rank 25, you‘ll need to make 150.000 $ (approx. ~ 5-6 hours).

And for rank 50, it’ll be 612.500 $ (~ more than 20 h). That sounds ridiculous, but it seems to the be only way to get the ranking trophies when your account cannot save stats.

first of all, you‘ll need a 2nd ps3 and a 2nd copy of the game //

or better (if you‘re lucky) a partner who keeps playing with you the whole time. And if you‘re extremely lucky, you have even more partners who can alternate helping you every few hours. 

what you‘ll need to do: create a server, set the team balance option to disabled, and do objective match. You can choose rooftops, as it seems to be the only map where you can be rewarded with ~ 500 $ per minute with completing objectives, from the spawn to the bridge (if you do it right and quick, maybe plus 1-2 kills extra).

Your partner needs to join axis.

you join the resistance and do all secondary objectives and build the bridge. While building the bridge, your partner can already switch to your team.

now this is essential: the game will switch back to warmup in 30 seconds. But not the whole match will be reset, only the round will be started new. So let it switch back to warmup and the round restarts. Your earnings still stay and carry over! Use the 30 seconds til warmup wisely to get some extra $ by building another objective

When the round restarted, your partner simply needs to join back to axis, so the game will work normal again (after another 30 seconds warmup each time). Then repeat the whole process over and over again, do your tasks and let the game switch back to warmup, rinse and repeat.

as long as the match stays the same and you don‘t quit out (don‘t finish it until you have your trophies!! Keep in mind: when the match is over, all your progress will be lost again), you can gain $ and ranks and they will remain even when you restart the round over and over again. That‘s pretty much it. But like I mentioned above, it‘ll be really time consuming and boring. Truely one hell of a grind...

But btw... if anyone is interested and likes to help me getting this done, hit me up! ? I would help you in return

Hi! I had this same issue happen to me early July and we couldn't really troubleshoot to find the reason behind it.  

I have a suspicion on a couple of things that might be causing it, though.  

1) Did you take part on the PSN tag change earlier this year? We know that the leaderboards were hosted on the game's website back then, which means that any unforeseen changes to your tag would not be reflected and therefore not tracked anymore. This would only apply if you ever played the game before the issue happened.  

2) The game hasn't been updated, at least not for a decade, so no sneaky code has been implemented to the servers that might change anything. However my PS3 is on the same Software version as everyone else's, and clearing the cache & game data did nothing too.

I used multiple alts during the July incident and found that all of the accounts hosted on my PS3 had this same problem; after performing the stat copy glitch (which is a bit harder to do if your account has this bug) no match progress was saved, while my partners got all of their respective xp. 

I can also confirm that the issue is not necessarily related to the regional game version that you own, as my same exact American copy worked perfectly fine in 2011/2012 (you can check my trophy feed for it, used every veil ability back then) but suddenly in 2019 my progress would simply not save.

tbh it just sounds like we got screwed by an unstable progress tracking system. Wouldn't be the first time progress had been wiped for random accounts on this mp, and it certainly didn't get a fix then. As a side note, though, does anyone have another PS3 they can try to do this with? Since my previous console was a Slim (as opposed to a Super Slim now) that might have some value on the troubleshooting end. It's a longshot but I'm also not gonna boost 20 hours straight for 3 trophies, no offense.

• Like 1

@Parvult

to 1) Nope, none if my accounts/ gamertags were changed. Everything is the same since day one

to 2) I also tried that in the first place, but nothing happened.

The point with different consoles also doesn‘t bring any effect: I have one of the very first 60 GB fat PS3 models that were released in the USA ?? (only replaced the HDD with 1TB)

My mate has a ps3-Slim, he tried my accounts on his own console and also didn‘t work. But his own account works fine on the slim.

You‘re right, the leaderboard servers just seem to have a bug.

i was hoping that there was something in our hand we could do to fix this

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2019 at 4:50 PM, rogero_86 said:

A little hope to anybody with this issue: If you have enough time (and I mean plenty of time, like a whole day), both ranking trophies - and so the plat - are still obtainable for you. But that will be a freakin’ marathon.

The only solution for this would be to knock off both ranking trophies within 1 match. It works with the same method I figured out for getting my 'engineering corps' trophy.

But take notice: it will be a real hard and boring grind and you‘ll have to do it all in 1 go (match).

to reach rank 25, you‘ll need to make 150.000 $ (approx. ~ 5-6 hours).

And for rank 50, it’ll be 612.500 $ (~ more than 20 h). That sounds ridiculous, but it seems to the be only way to get the ranking trophies when your account cannot save stats.

first of all, you‘ll need a 2nd ps3 and a 2nd copy of the game //

or better (if you‘re lucky) a partner who keeps playing with you the whole time. And if you‘re extremely lucky, you have even more partners who can alternate helping you every few hours. 

what you‘ll need to do: create a server, set the team balance option to disabled, and do objective match. You can choose rooftops, as it seems to be the only map where you can be rewarded with ~ 500 $ per minute with completing objectives, from the spawn to the bridge (if you do it right and quick, maybe plus 1-2 kills extra).

Your partner needs to join axis.

you join the resistance and do all secondary objectives and build the bridge. While building the bridge, your partner can already switch to your team.

now this is essential: the game will switch back to warmup in 30 seconds. But not the whole match will be reset, only the round will be started new. So let it switch back to warmup and the round restarts. Your earnings still stay and carry over! Use the 30 seconds til warmup wisely to get some extra $ by building another objective

When the round restarted, your partner simply needs to join back to axis, so the game will work normal again (after another 30 seconds warmup each time). Then repeat the whole process over and over again, do your tasks and let the game switch back to warmup, rinse and repeat.

as long as the match stays the same and you don‘t quit out (don‘t finish it until you have your trophies!! Keep in mind: when the match is over, all your progress will be lost again), you can gain $ and ranks and they will remain even when you restart the round over and over again. That‘s pretty much it. But like I mentioned above, it‘ll be really time consuming and boring. Truely one hell of a grind...

But btw... if anyone is interested and likes to help me getting this done, hit me up! 1f62c.png I would help you in return

Now the only question i have is do the rank related trophies pop in game soon as you reach say 25 or does it pop back in the lobby? If it's in the lobby then this method will not work for the people who wanna plat this who are just starting up. It's genious thinking by you tho if this all works and people have the option for the big grind. With the satchel boost method it should take 5-6 hours according to TrueAchievements!

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

On 26.2.2020 at 1:40 AM, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Now the only question i have is do the rank related trophies pop in game soon as you reach say 25 or does it pop back in the lobby? If it's in the lobby then this method will not work for the people who wanna plat this who are just starting up. It's genious thinking by you tho if this all works and people have the option for the big grind. With the satchel boost method it should take 5-6 hours according to TrueAchievements!

This game‘s MP trophies don‘t pop during gameplay. Only at the end of a match on results screen/ summary/ scoreboard.. whatever you wanna call it. Or by re-entering the warmup mode again (by having all players on the same team, then the game itself forces warmup in 30 secs). This will be necessary multiple times anyway, to keep the whole match going.

When you can get to level 25 in one match, simply re-enter warmup and the trophy will pop. Or wait til the match timelimit is reached/ complete all objectives etc.

btw. this method/ the whole procedure is exclusively for the people who can‘t have their stats saved, like i explained in my previous posts often enough. It wouldn‘t make sense to do this, if one can rank up normally or if the fancy lvl 50 stats glitch works for one, who’s not experiencing any stats issue.

On 26.2.2020 at 2:50 AM, siren2010 said:

Hello Boys, the server down?, I am from Argentina, not working multiplayer, message "service unavailable, please try again later", solutions?, please help!!!, thanks. 

Servers are still up. Must be something else then.

Edited by rogero_86
improved understandability

9 hours ago, rogero_86 said:

the MP trophies of this game don‘t pop during gameplay. When you can get to level 25, you have to finish the match by reaching the time limit/ completing all objectives etc.

Then it will pop at the end on the results screen or "scoreboard“.

Servers are still up. Must be something else then.

People with stats not tracking then will not be able to get the Plat because it will just show level 1 when it gets back to the Lobby that's a shame but maybe it still does pop i will have to run some tests and record it if it works.

Managed to achieve the lvl 50 trophies with the satchel grind method with the help of two friends. Took about 6 hours, all level trophies can pop during the warm up screen as soon as the non-killing people leave, no worries there. Multikills (we just used the middle of the map for simplicity) netted me around 1-1,3k depending on how accurate we were with our positioning (what also helps increase your xp is that the others got their back turned against you) Good luck to everybody still having to sufferr through this, its a very exhausting experience. One player who goes afk at the wrong time, one disconnect, its all gone... 

Edited by donner_blitz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm having the same issue with the stats, but my account was made long ago, shortly after the ps3 release, so it's from 2007 or 2008. No matter how many times I try the lvl 50 glitch, the stats flash for an instant and then they go back to 0. I have played a regular level, eraning some money, and once the match ends, I'm back at 0$.

I have tried the satchel grind and I'm not getting that much money. The videos show around 500-600$ per kill. I'm getting around 200 or so, even less sometimes. This makes the grind almost impossible to achieve. How can you get that amount of money?

On 2/27/2020 at 6:27 PM, donner_blitz said:

Managed to achieve the lvl 50 trophies with the satchel grind method with the help of two friends. Took about 6 hours, all level trophies can pop during the warm up screen as soon as the non-killing people leave, no worries there. Multikills (we just used the middle of the map for simplicity) netted me around 1-1,3k depending on how accurate we were with our positioning (what also helps increase your xp is that the others got their back turned against you) Good luck to everybody still having to sufferr through this, its a very exhausting experience. One player who goes afk at the wrong time, one disconnect, its all gone... 

Lets see, we did a 30 minute math in objective mode. Make sure you have team balance off and friendly fire on.

I could never get the desk method to work so we did a method that got me around 480-540 per kill (1 target) or the amount I stated with 2 targets at the same time. We used the middle of the map in one of the bright areas. Both the targets and you need to place the satchels near each other, both targets need to have their backs turned against you and you need to look at their backs. Hit them with the flamethrower at the same time to down but not kill them, then move your stick back (but still look at their direction) and then let the satchel explode. You should get at least 50000 points per game that way and I don´t think it is much worse than the desk method in the end as its quite a bit quicker and easier to set up.

Edited by donner_blitz
  • Like 1

@donner_blitz You've been my savior man. I can't thank you enough for the advice and the clue you gave me (I wasn't choosing friendly fire). I just got both lvl 25 and 50 trophies.

My method was as follows:

I self boosted with 3 PS3s, using my main account and 2 alts. My main hosted the match and I played Objective, map Tesla. My main was resistance (soldier), my alts were axis (soldier).

As soon as the match starts, I moved both my alts to the left of the spawning point over a ramp made with a wooden pallet, delimiting the "safe house" area, and I faced both alts to a wall dropping their satchels there. My main crossed the map to the point where my alts are, and there I dropped my satchel, then flamed them, and killed them with the satchel. That operation game me around 1400 gold on average. From here, as the axis spawn point was very close, the time needed to move both alts to the rendezvous point was short. Once the end of the match was close (under one minute) my main account switched sides to axis, so the warmup would start again anfter 25 seconds, and then when in warmup, my main would move back to resistance, starting the match again, keepin the gold.

For a 30 minute match, I got around 62000$ every time, so it took me around 5 hours or a bit more to reach lvl 50. And yes, it's quite dangerous because one mistake and everything goes back to lvl 1...

On 3/10/2020 at 5:00 AM, Wip3r_U said:

@donner_blitz You've been my savior man. I can't thank you enough for the advice and the clue you gave me (I wasn't choosing friendly fire). I just got both lvl 25 and 50 trophies.

My method was as follows:

I self boosted with 3 PS3s, using my main account and 2 alts. My main hosted the match and I played Objective, map Tesla. My main was resistance (soldier), my alts were axis (soldier).

As soon as the match starts, I moved both my alts to the left of the spawning point over a ramp made with a wooden pallet, delimiting the "safe house" area, and I faced both alts to a wall dropping their satchels there. My main crossed the map to the point where my alts are, and there I dropped my satchel, then flamed them, and killed them with the satchel. That operation game me around 1400 gold on average. From here, as the axis spawn point was very close, the time needed to move both alts to the rendezvous point was short. Once the end of the match was close (under one minute) my main account switched sides to axis, so the warmup would start again anfter 25 seconds, and then when in warmup, my main would move back to resistance, starting the match again, keepin the gold.

For a 30 minute match, I got around 62000$ every time, so it took me around 5 hours or a bit more to reach lvl 50. And yes, it's quite dangerous because one mistake and everything goes back to lvl 1...

So if I started this, I would have to do all online trophies in one game?