Trouble with Fortune Favors the Bold?

eGEORGE__

Anyone having issues with the 100 gold nuggets trophy?  I played the game for months and assumed I accumulated 100 over that time (been spending them on and off).

I reset my farm to work on plowed tiles and it dropped my gold nuggets count to 20... I've gained some new nuggets since the update but still no trophy.

What was your experience with this trophy? Did you unlock it with all 100 in inventory?  Did it randomly unlock after acquiring a nugget post-update?

You can also check how many golden nuggets you have obtain in the extras section in the main although I feel it may be inaccurate as it only shows 26 currently for me an I have been playing this game for quite a while.

The trophy has not been unlocked for me yet even after gaining a golden after the patch.

Also slighty annoyed that I just finished the event quests right after the patch and the trophy will not unlock regardless. I guess I will have to wait until the next event.

Yeah I'm not sure about this one. I started the game back up after the update and had over 200 on hand, no trophy. Picked up 1 gold nugget, no trophy. Spent them down to 99, picked up 1 to reach 100, no trophy. =[ It's looking like all 100 will need to be earned again, but those who only had to get 1, you're lucky!

I earned the platinum about two months ago and the update that shows the stats wasn't available at that time. Now I only have like 26 nuggets so I need to catch up. The ones found by the farmhands don't count though, unfortunately. So basically it doesn't matter how much you have at the moment, just go to the stats menu on extras and you will see exactly you progress towards the trophy.

For those who have to do all 100 again, just a heads up, all the gold nuggets you pick up count, no matter what Farm they're on. I just tested on a farm I went to get the boosting meter filled on and all the gold nuggets I picked up on that one did count towards my overall total on the stats page.