DLC with 11 trophy

Krove-34

Would be good if someone posted what are the trophies so we could compare to the link posted, I'll just go bother Mango about it since I expect that to be a more reliable strategy.

EDIT: HuntingFever is leagues ahead of me.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Would be good if someone posted what are the trophies so we could compare to the link posted, I'll just go bother Mango about it since I expect that to be a more reliable strategy.

EDIT: HuntingFever is leagues ahead of me.

i could post the trophies but my trophy list is in french so i'm not sure it will help you. 

Spoiler

PS_Messages_20190627_070559.jpg

PS_Messages_20190627_070603.jpg?width=12

PS_Messages_20190627_070608.jpg?width=12

DLC seems to be called "Elves, Rogues and Rifts", needs you to hit 30 as rogue, complete a high rift without dying, get all secret chests in a high rift, forge all armor in all 3 rifts and complete all Elf quests.

PREMIUM ELVES, ROGUES, AND RIFTS DLC EXPANSION

In case you missed the news, let us fill you in quickly. We’re thrilled to announce a FREE update and a premium DLC expansion pack for Portal Knights this summer. (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam) Named the Elves, Rogues and Rifts DLC expansion

Seems to be only attached to the paid part of the update, it seems.

• Like 2

The DLC, which is required for all trophies as far as I can see, is 9€ in EU. I can post the English trophy names, but I guess they'll be synced to PSNP anyway in a few hours. Beside the fact we have to get another grind to 30 this seems quite interesting, although a bit expensive. You can now select a whole new planet via quick travel in the game, but I can't tell how much content there is. Would appreciate some information on that.

7 hours ago, maniek515 said:

2 years after the release I expect nothing else than free dlc. Goodbye 100% if it's paid. 

1. 2 years after the ps4 release, they released it on many supports since. Also there were some updates since release, bringing events, items and stuff, it's not like if they were away since the release.
2. They haven't a p2w cashshop, neither a real cashshop (except 2-3 skins)

So why the hell should they release a content DLC (which is tbh great, the rift are funs, the new stuff is interesting, there are new features/blocks, etc) for free?10 bucks for this DLC is more legit than 10 bucks for many of other games DLC (FFXV, AC, etc)

Your arguments are invalids. (still it's up to you, but you're so wrong criticizing this game because they release a DLC with real content for 10 bucks while there are many other games with p2win cash shop and paid DLC every months, at the same prices and not bringing much content..)

Edited by MercureUnleashed
  • Like 1

The content is, tbh, boring. I've run lower and middle rifts now and they're the same thing. Seems as though this is an attempt at a dungeon crawler but the rewards aren't amazing. Trophies force you to do multiple runs on lower and middle even though the gear rewards are levels 15 and below. 

Anyone tried to share the armor sets for trophy pops? 

Do yourself a favor and Stay AWAY from the dlc, it’s trash plus the trophies are not popping, I have bought a full set of high rift gear two times (only takes a couple of hours, but it’s so hard to do because of all the emotions and Suicideal toughts running trough your head while playing this piece of garbage). And cleared the high rift 4 times without dying. No trophy for any of the tasks. So just like in the main game. I’ll probably have to delete my save files a couple of times in order to pop certain trophies. Lvl 30 trophy is probably bugged to (will confirm tomorrow), can’t wait to level my fifth character to level 30. Even if you don’t care about trophies, the dlc is just super easy and soooo boring, mabye the game is just meant to be played by three year olds. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

Can anyone recommend a good build for Rogue? I see his main attributes are Dex and Wis.

EDIT. Nevermind, i'll use my level 30 Ranger and farm levels for Rogue in the main game's worlds

I was thinking of doing the same thing, where did you farm xp for your rogue?

25 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

I was thinking of doing the same thing, where did you farm xp for your rogue?

From the main game, i had a Level 29 world with a NPC that was asking 18 gold ore to complete his quest. The same world had a ton of gold ore to farm.

So i farmed around 500 gold with my main character and then i put it into a chest in my home world.

I grabbed it with the rogue and kept completing the quest by regenerating the world. 

I was getting 54.565 exp every time.

Whole thing took 60-70 minutes, from level 3 to 30 (including the farming).

The world was Filia's Folly and it has only one npc

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:40 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

From the main game, i had a Level 29 world with a NPC that was asking 18 gold ore to complete his quest. The same world had a ton of gold ore to farm.

So i farmed around 500 gold with my main character and then i put it into a chest in my home world.

I grabbed it with the rogue and kept completing the quest by regenerating the world. 

Thanks!! I'll have to look into that and see if I have that quest too.  How do you regenerate the world to get the quest back, sorry been awhile since I played this game...

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Farpoint (level 28) has a titanium ore quest. 8 ore for 30,000 XP (at level 15). Popped me almost 2 levels. There's also a chest at the top of a tower in this world with XP and/or items.

Derrick the Smelter, located in the Bone Wastes rewards 26,000 xp for gold ore. 

Stanton the Geologist, located in the sea of stalks, rewards 33,000 xp for 15 Moon Opals.

Edited by Kallume
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 25/7/2019 at 2:40 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm only getting 12.300xp with ur method, know why?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, alexhardstyle said:

I'm only getting 12.300xp with ur method, know why?  Thanks!

Is the world at level 29? If you unlocked the world earlier, you will get less exp.

Of course there is always the chance they made changes with a new update.

For example, on June when i played the main game, every weapon had ''health points'' and you needed a sharpening tool to restore them. On July when i played the dlc, they removed that function 

EDIT. @alexhardstyle I just made a new character and checked it with patch 1.63 (latest). It's still working

9rGRmgb.jpg

Edited by sephiroth4424