Is it safe to play online?

Tarsier182

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/06/2019 at 3:37 PM, Abysm_Nucleus said:

Run like the Wind is whitelisted and safe to obtain as far as I know. You won't be flagged. Comformation from a mod would be nice tho.

What about if a hacker/modder boost your level to an insane level? (which would unlock you level 50 and level 100 trophy)
Because i was wondering if it was safe to grind those trophies online, i sent an email to psnprofiles but didnt got an answer...

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2019 at 7:40 PM, II--KAMAL--II said:

looking forward to start this multiplayer journey...

any advice ?!

Play in private sessions, or add "sane" players from psnprofiles and play in friends-only sessions, i guess i'll do that when i'll get enough faith to continue the grind lol

On PS3? Please don’t, it’s a shit show.

Bad anti-aliasing, constant lag, lack of newer content and hacker infestation.

I remember I tried it 2 years ago, played it for 10 minutes and left forever. Hacker put everyone in the lobby in some kind of cube and we exploded. And every time we respawned he would either do that or put us in a place that you cannot exit (nor enter from outside).

5 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿So it is safe to tackle the online portion of the game in his PS3 version or is still risky because of hackers popping trophies like popcorn in an oven? I don't want a flag because of something i didn't had the intention to obtain in the first place.

I think you have to start the online with a dummy account and see what's gonna happens

then if you decide to play with your main account keep in mind to do these steps:

1- try to play when less players are online to avoid popcorn trophies xD "got into hacked lobby"

2- be ready to turn off the console or the network connection if any trophies start to pop other than the tutorial trophy.

3- if you got lucky and pass the tutorial without any problems then from this point you have to play on solo or invite only sessions till you get all online trophies.

4- if trophies start to pop while trying to finish the tutorial and you your online character levelled up so high , you can still contact the Rockstar Support to wipe your online data to start over again and give it another try.

• Like 1