All progress lost pre-season 2 with patch 27/06

I remember the same thing happened when the Vikendi season started, don't worry all your stats are still there.

I just checked my lifetime stats, literally everything is still there, everything about this game is just glitchy as hell. As a matter of fact I got the first grenade trophy for downing an enemy with a DMR, then my team mate finished him with a grenade. >_>

Edit: Just checked your stats, you have 15 wins and 1036 kills, those trophies are known to be glitchy, keep fragging away, hopefully they pop for you soon.

Edited by Kcrack_Km
  • Like 1

Yeah no worries, I thought the same thing when Vikendi launched, thought everything reset and I had to start over, which would have been brutal for me because I can’t play this game as much as I’d like to.

I just got the trophy for 50 silenced kills a few minutes ago, so they’re definitely still accumulating despite what the stats may say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish they would fix these trophies or at least add some kind of tracking. Done over 1.2k kills this season alone but still no trophy. Also think the distance ar trophy has been fixed as I've killed over 250 people with ar/sr but no marksman trophy.

• 3 weeks later...