Fuck Bethesda and glitchy Benevolent Leader.

PIOTREK27-1982

19 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

I tried to get this stupid trophy (worst trophy in all Fallouts i've played imo) legitimately but my god this was a waste of time. After spending few days on reading guides about it game fucked me in the ass. I was stuck at 85 happiness in Sanctuary Hills. My happiness jumped from 85 to 84, again to 85 and again to 84. Like wtf? Then i decided for a new start in Vault 88 just to relive the nightmare. This time i got stucked at 92-94 happiness. My favourite part is when your Pip-Boy shows you you have 0 food, 0 beds and 0 defence in your settlement after you put your heart in it's developement. I nearly lost it becasue of this trophy and i must say i'm pretty impressed that over 60000 people from this site got it. Either way I had enough of typical Bethesda buggy bullshit. I spent nearly 90 hours with Fallout 4 and decided to use 5 cages glitch. Worked like a dream. Got the trophy in less that 5 minutes. I wanted to thank Fallout 4 community for finding this exploit. At least it was more accurate than broken happiness system invented by Bethesda in Fallout 4.  

What's the 5 cages exploit?

• Like 1

This is the method that I used, but with slight modifications. You can check out the OP and then look at my comment. The glitch worked as expected. Hoping they didn't patch it since.

EDIT: just saw your profile that you got the trophy. Congrats! leaving my comment here in case anyone else stumbles upon the thread.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 2

Bethesda is a wonder of the ages.  Their games are great...in theory.  But, every one of them (and I mean back to like TES 1) has been a strange, buggy mess.  I applaud they're vision and desire to create true sandbox games.  However, the execution leaves a lot to be desired.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

This is the method that I used, but with slight modifications. You can check out the OP and then look at my comment. The glitch worked as expected. Hoping they didn't patch it since.

EDIT: just saw your profile that you got the trophy. Congrats! leaving my comment here in case anyone else stumbles upon the thread.

Do it. If you check rarity of the trophies with your PS4 this is the trophy that robbed many of the F4 plat so if someone uses all methods in vain this trick might come in handy.

8 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Bethesda is a wonder of the ages.  Their games are great...in theory.  But, every one of them (and I mean back to like TES 1) has been a strange, buggy mess.  I applaud they're vision and desire to create true sandbox games.  However, the execution leaves a lot to be desired.  

They've never made a good game.  All "their" "good" games are made by other people or or tuned into something half decent through mods.

I'm glad people are finally catching up to this fact.

They own great IPs but ruin them repeatedly. Other devs keep their name afloat. (First week of 76br was a riot)

I honestly wish they did what Vermintide 2 does with mods. Can't say for consoles, but on Steam, V2 takes good mods that don't give an unfair advantage (like texture/UI clean up, control binding preference/ etc.) and they become Sanctioned mods. Using them do not disable achievements or official realm. I shouldn't have my trophies blocked because I want to use a base bug fix or remove next-gen brown textures. ?

• Like 1

I managed to get it with the 3 tier shops, fuck loads of turrets and more food and water than they needed and made sure everyone was employed and had a bed, left it on overnight and done! I think Fallout New Vegas was the buggiest one I've ever played, but luckily I've always managed to work around the bugs

• Like 1

I remember doing this when Fallout 4 first launched. I had everyone work at stores, put up a lot of turrets, every had their own sleeping bag, had other settlements haddle the food and water, my character had charisma 10 and I boosted her charisma stat with every piece of equipment I could. Every three in game days I would use the "infinite-caps" glitch on every vender in the settlement to buy all the useful items and take all their caps. I remember spending two days setting all this up and waiting for the trophy to pop.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Do it on the rocket gas station at the beginning of the game.

I do agree tho.... garbage company, Game, trophies, etc.  A bit proud i manged to stomach the shit all the way to 100%.  How people like this franchise is compeltely beyond me.

Gamers who dont care about trophies love it. Many people think Fallout 3 is one of the best PS3 games

• Like 3

I had this problem at my time with the game, in the end it was because of the synth settlers. Save the game, kill your settlers and see if they carry synth components, then reload and kill the specific synth. They sometimes start a killing spree in your settlement, reducing your overall happiness.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/164592-fallout-4/answers/450476-do-synth-settlers-effect-you-settlement

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

On the Benevolent leader trophy, for the guide if you use method 4 it says go to sleep for 12-24 making sure you wake up in the daytime then immediately open the workshop interface/menu. Then it says wait 10 mins. Is that wait 10 mins with the workshop interface open, or wait 10 mins in normal mode?

Thanks in advance if anybody knows

Edited by markytonline83