Potential platinum breaking bug *FIXED AS OF 1.02*

Stormverse

There is a quest on Charfrost where you have to give ice/fire gems to statues in order to proceed through the caverns.  This quest can glitch out where the fire statue doesn't progress the mission and keeps asking for a fire gem.  I think it bugs out if you collect two of the fire gems before turning in one of them to him.  Anyways, if you don't care about trophies and just want to finish the game you can bypass this by buying about 10 hot cocoa and going up the back side of the mountain and melting the block up there, normally the cocoa will be forced cold but it only does one at a time.

HOWEVER, if you want to platinum the game, one of the bounty hunts requires this same fire statue to be defeated, but if it's bugged it wont let you fight him, he still asks for the gem.

So my advice is to make a manual save before you start the statue quest line in the caves, hopefully it doesn't bug out for you like it did for me.  I reported this to the devs so hopefully a patch will fix it in the future.

EDIT: Patch just released today which fixes the quest, and subsequently the bounty.

Edited by Stormverse