Controls

Kwotey

Anyone else find the controls in this game a little off? It's kinda jerky and the snap aim doesn't work a bit. Finding it tricky to kill people especially headshotting them. I can't stand using guns and try to use stealth and melee where I can.. 

Im loving the game but man does it feel laggy at times. 

I did not have problems of that type, although I never looked for a shot in the head, unless the enemy was alone.

For the rest, the control seemed right and the only thing that seemed bad to me is that sometimes wanting to register a body by mistake you took the enemy's weapon, but that is already settled with one of the most recent updates. Now register with square and take the weapons from the ground with a triangle (and before it was square).

• Like 3

On 7/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, sealightbreeze said:

Not with Deacon. And it isn't the controller. I have two different ones and it does it on both. And they are not both old

There's so many problems this game has. And you're right on that, it isn't the controller, but maybe the game itself. To be honest, I feel sorry for the people who supported this game when it clearly has a lot of bugs and problems. And I wondered about the sales of this game. Because if it didn't sell well because of the problems it has, I doubt it will get a sequel.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

There's so many problems this game has. And you're right on that, it isn't the controller, but maybe the game itself. To be honest, I feel sorry for the people who supported this game when it clearly has a lot of bugs and problems. And I wondered about the sales of this game. Because if it didn't sell well because of the problems it has, I doubt it will get a sequel.

Agreed. I would love a sequel. However, I wish they'd fix the controller issues/bugs BEFORE adding more DLC content

The game seems to purposefully start you out with terrible aiming until you get the Fight and Flight, Iron Grip and Deadshot upgrades under the range category. Combine this with Focused Shot and a good amount of focus upgrades and you'll be headshotting left and right in no time.