Due to more trophy hunters, can we get more milestones at higher levels?

Just a thought, but getting to 10k+ trophies/250+ platinums is not as rare as it was, can more trophy milestones be implemented into the site? If not, its cool. Just a thought.

After 10k trophies, milestones are every like 5k, and platinums are every 50/100 platinums.

Edited by JNSpradlin
Spelling Mistakes
  • Like 1

personally, I'd like the option of basically combining the trophy cabinet and milestones...as in, select a trophy and it has a header to fill in...let people choose whatever they want...for example "100th platinum", "most difficult", "rarest", "badassiest", "5th fastest achiever", etc...or have the option to display none of it...regular members get 10 spots...premium get 25...or something like that...seems like aside from possibly needing a bit of censorship, would solve many of the existing concerns/demands...as an added bonus it would resolve hiding games having an impact on these lists...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

I keep mine (Amnesia Collection) cause I was surprised I did it so fast and deliberately take longer with easier plats, so I wouldn’t want them to get rid of it, although I get your point. And I like the idea of a longest plat.

I do the same with mine, it accidentally became my fastest one, and since I like the name (and find the game interesting for what it is), I just make all my other plats longer, and if I accidentally get a faster plat, then I will double plat Murdered Souls, just to try to make it my fastest plat again. 

Those who have easy games as the fastest plat did that because they wanted, no one forced them, so it was their choice, and like everything in life, now and then we do bad choices and have to live with them, that's all (plus, I think some that do those kind of games are also proud of their quickest plats, even if it's on easy games, simply because they did it faster than the average person, or are the fastest to get those plats). 

• Like 1

It'd be great if something could be done about milestones, because they're jank right now. Platinums 40 and 50 are milestones but 60 isn't? People who have 10k trophies have to wait years for their next milestone? Why are players denied milestones just because they have a higher trophy count?

At the very least, separate trophy milestones from platinum milestones so they're easier to read.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I don't min them adding more milestones but I'd personally like them to replace the fastest platinum milestone with the longest platinum milestone. For most people it's either the Sound Shapes stack or a pay-for-trophies game. It's a badge of shame that doesn't deserve to be honoured. I want to know the game you stuck at and didn't let beat you.

Why not both? and not all of us have a badge of shame.... it's only the trophy whores that stain the name of us trophy hunters with games like that.

15 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

even if you played piss easy games those trophy lists are only a margain of what AAA games trophies lists consist of, ratalaika games sure you can pile on platinums but youre only getting 12 trophies at a time

10k is still going to be a grind

Takes a lot of those types of games to reach 10k.  You can do all of them and not even get 1000 trophies I bet.

The milestones once you are this high are so far apart that I like to add more to them. I like to have a dedicated game for the milestone I am doing.

13 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

personally, I'd like the option of basically combining the trophy cabinet and milestones...as in, select a trophy and it has a header to fill in...let people choose whatever they want...for example "100th platinum", "most difficult", "rarest", "badassiest", "5th fastest achiever", etc...or have the option to display none of it...regular members get 10 spots...premium get 25...or something like that...seems like aside from possibly needing a bit of censorship, would solve many of the existing concerns/demands...as an added bonus it would resolve hiding games having an impact on these lists...

They could also just have a drop down list of titles/headers that they select/approve and people could just choose from those. They could hold a vote ahead of implementing it to see what was important to users and get ideas.

Edited by theshywaterguy
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 2019-06-27 at 4:40 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

I don't min them adding more milestones but I'd personally like them to replace the fastest platinum milestone with the longest platinum milestone. For most people it's either the Sound Shapes stack or a pay-for-trophies game. It's a badge of shame that doesn't deserve to be honoured. I want to know the game you stuck at and didn't let beat you.

Was going to make at thread to ask for longest platinum milestone, but I'll just bump this up since it's related to it anyway.

I've been breaking my longest platinum consistently for awhile, Bayonetta on PS3 took over 10 years. I think my last was 9 years and before that 8 years. I'd love to see that without having to go look manually, as I'm sure I can break 10 years eventually lol.

I like fastest plat though because it's Ms Pac-Man, and I go out of my way to make sure that nothing easy beats it. I wasn't even trying to make it my fastest plat, but ever since getting it I've been happy with it being my fastest as it's my favorite arcade game.

• Like 1