Stray Cat Locations - Oh Look, a Cat! Trophy (MISSABLE)

GamingWithAbyss1

Here are all the Stray Cats in the Main Story. Warning these are Missable. Time Stamps are below the Video.

Chapter 1 
[0:01] 1/14
[0:38] 2/14
[1:09] 3/14
[1:40] 4/14
[2:07] 5/14
[2:27] 6/14

Chapter 2
[2:53] 7/14

Chapter 4
[3:12] 8/14

Chapter 5
[3:38] 9/14
[4:01] 10/14

Chapter 7
[4:31] 11/14

Chapter 8
[4:50] 12/14

Chapter 9
[5:08] 13/14

Finale Chapter
[5:42] 14/14

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enduranceGER said:

Can I get this within the second run, if I missed some cats, that I only have to find them? 

I don't see why not just make sure you pick from the menu Premium Adventure - Start a new game using clear data. I recommend getting all of them again to be on the safe side. If you go to the first one you already have and there's a check mark on the cat then your good to go.

1 hour ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

I don't see why not just make sure you pick from the menu Premium Adventure - Start a new game using clear data. I recommend getting all of them again to be on the safe side. If you go to the first one you already have and there's a check mark on the cat then your good to go.

I'll have to do this, as I missed the first one.  Didn't realize there was one that time, but have gotten the other ones so far that aren't in side cases.  But yeah, if I do what you said and I find the first one, hopefully I'll get the trophy done.

But that'll have to be later on, either next playthrough, or in Legend mode, not sure yet how I'll do it.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I'll have to do this, as I missed the first one.  Didn't realize there was one that time, but have gotten the other ones so far that aren't in side cases.  But yeah, if I do what you said and I find the first one, hopefully I'll get the trophy done.

But that'll have to be later on, either next playthrough, or in Legend mode, not sure yet how I'll do it.

Let everyone know since you missed the first one. This a perfect situation to confirm if they carry over