So I bought all five episodes of this game a couple years back when TellTale we’re having a sale.  I played a little of the first episode (just enough to pop one lone trophy) and never went back to it. 

Well, since than I deleted all the episodes to free up some space in my PS3 and now I can’t seem to download the episodes again.  Is there anything I can do to renew license or anything like that?

On your PS3 go to your Account Management click on that then Scroll down to Transaction Management click on that then Scroll down to Download List click on that then Anything you Brought or Added to your Library through PSN or PS Plus you scroll through that list til you find your stuff that you already purchased and there in that list should be your Games or Add-Ons(DLC). 

I posted a Tweet about this search for Players United Gaming on Twitter there's a Photo ? there.

Edited by Daxterman20
  • Like 1

daxterman20 is right. when they delisted mafia 2. that wouldn't show up in my list on the store but going through pages and pages of download list will pull up the right one.

edit: mafia 2 was relisted but under a different license.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

daxterman20 is right. when they delisted mafia 2. that wouldn't show up in my list on the store but going through pages and pages of download list will pull up the right one.

edit: mafia 2 was relisted but under a different license.

Yep, new license and new gamecode for Mafia 2 (BLUS / BLES is disc and first digital license), the relisted one is NPUB & NPEB if i remember correctly.

Savegames are supposed not to be compatible between these NPEB & BLES.

Some devs make sure disc & digital savegames are compatible tho

• Like 1