Kristmas2

How to buy episode 1 on PS3? It's missing from PS Store - i have a season pass..

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How to buy episode 1 on PS3? It's missing from store - i have a PS3 season pass, but i can see only episodes 2,3,4,5 and 6 in store and they are all free, but i can't find episode 1 :(

I have bought a Season Pass some time ago, but i have never added free episodes to my download list and now i cannot do this, cause episode 1 is missing.. does anyone had same problem? If i download episodes 2-6 will episode 1 be avaiable from game? I am afraid that playing game will allow me to play only episodes 2-6 and i will not get episode 1 :(

Edited by Kristmas2

2 minutes ago, Kristmas2 said:

How to buy episode 1? It's missing from store - i have a season pass, but i can see only episodes 2,3,4,5 and 6 in store and they are all free, but i can't find episode 1 :(

I have bought a Season Pass some time ago, but i have never added free episodes to my download list and now i cannot do this, cause episode 1 is missing.. does anyone had same problem? If i download episodes 2-6 will episode 1 be avaiable from game? I am afraid that playing game will allow me to play only episodes 2-6 and i will not get episode 1 :(

Go to your library look for game of thrones even though you don't see episode 1 it's there just tell it to download episode 2 or all the episodes and 1 will download aswell it's how all the taletell games work on ps4 when u have the pass (kinda like the pass is episode 1 just dosnt say so)

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Go to your library look for game of thrones even though you don't see episode 1 it's there just tell it to download episode 2 or all the episodes and 1 will download aswell it's how all the taletell games work on ps4 when u have the pass (kinda like the pass is episode 1 just dosnt say so)

Yeah, but i am talking about PS3 version - can you confirm that i will be able to download episode 1 from PS3 version of game itself?

Edited by Kristmas2

Tell Tale Games always install with the first episode inside the season pass download, I don't think I've ever seen a stand alone episode 1 for any of their games...

9 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

Tell Tale Games always install with the first episode inside the season pass download, I don't think I've ever seen a stand alone episode 1 for any of their games...

There was episode 1 of GOT for PS3 and PS4 versions, but its delisted now ;/ You can only find episodes 2-6 in ps store, so i don't know is it possible to download episode 1 now, if you haven't added it to your download list before delisting..

Posted (edited)

Isn't Episode 1 listed as a demo you download, then if you have season pass it turns into a full episode?

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

this game in ps3 was crap,absolutely crap in episode 4 or 5 i dont remember the game was quite inplayable however in ps4 the game was fine 

9 minutes ago, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

Isn't Episode 1 listed as a demo you download, then if you have season pass it turns into a full episode?

Episode 1 was free, but now it's missing completely, so i can't even find it in store.. i am angry cause i have a season pass for ps3 and i can't add all 6 episodes to my download list..

30 minutes ago, Kristmas2 said:

Episode 1 was free, but now it's missing completely, so i can't even find it in store.. i am angry cause i have a season pass for ps3 and i can't add all 6 episodes to my download list..

just install the season pass, open the game and then you should be able to launch episode 1. if not you can download every episode through the game's main menu

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, cam_wick said:

just install the season pass, open the game and then you should be able to launch episode 1. if not you can download every episode through the game's main menu

I'll try downloading episode 2 and i will see if i can download episode 1 within game itself. I will do it on another account, cause if i wont be able to download episode 1 i will be only able to play and get trophies from episodes 2 to 6 ;/

Edited by Kristmas2