Playstation blog and email spoiled the anime advertising the DLC

Frozen_Guardian

33 minutes ago, Frozen_Guardian said:

Seriously shame on you Sony. The episode hasn't even aired yet.

Yeah, I saw exactly what you are talking about last night and was like...what?! 

Reminds me of when I was a kid and no one knew who the white ranger was. I went to Walmart and bought the toy (the head was able to flip without a mask) and sure enough I knew it was the green ranger before the show ever told us. Hahaha

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Reminds me of when I was a kid and no one knew who the white ranger was. I went to Walmart and bought the toy (the head was able to flip without a mask) and sure enough I knew it was the green ranger before the show ever told us. Hahaha

Dude, the same exact thing happened to me. I was so pissed.

• Like 1

What happened? Is it something about, 

Spoiler

Armin turning into a titan? 

Personally I don't care for spoilers, the manga has been out for years so it's never bothered me. If you want to keep up then manga is your best bet, you can't really help it if people talk/spoil something which is years behind. 

• Like 2

I was waiting for the part 2 to end to binge watch it, thanks for the spoiler Sony.

The fact he’d have Titan power has been confirmed for a couple weeks. I’m guessing they’re just mad they hadn’t shown his form yet? Seems a bit silly to me but who knows.

Waiting a week for the next episode is way sillier.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

25 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

What happened? Is it something about, 

Reveal hidden contents

Armin turning into a titan? 

Yeah, that's what it is. I read the manga so I already know what happens waay beyond this, but it does kill some of the suspense for the next couple of episodes for those who don't.

1 hour ago, Brawler said:

The fact he’d have Titan power has been confirmed for a couple weeks. I’m guessing they’re just mad they hadn’t shown his form yet? Seems a bit silly to me but who knows.

He isnt a titan in the english anime yet. The entire conflict of who to save hasn't occurred yet. Mikasa is going to go ape shit on Levi for wanting to use it on the commander. It was the fast forward scene at the end of season 3 part 1. The anime creators even dropped the opening for the next episode. 

But here is playstation: 

WhO wAnTs tO sEe TiTaN ArMiN!?!?!? LOl hE aTe the ColOsSAL.

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

So the episode has aired, it just hasn’t aired in English. That makes your initial post a bit misleading. It sucks you were spoiled but that’s the risk when watching it on a delay. I’ve had similar situations with MHA, especially with this long break. 

I looked it up and I have to wonder why people would keep reading it if they’re worried about spoilers when the DLC is for this arc ?? Especially if it’s at the decision and you see the character next to the title. It’s one of those situations where it was definitely a misstep by them but you kinda played yourself at the same time. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 29.06.2019 at 4:10 PM, Brawler said:

It sucks you were spoiled but that’s the risk when watching it on a delay

i thin kthats understandable with watching/reading cus yo ucan easily aviod that stuff. but games? you watching gameplay and reading what ppl thinking about game itself. i mean, you dont seeking story-related stuff. but there always SOME D1CKHEAD who want post something about story just to spoil, or even doesnt understand why he should warn about spoilers

Edited by Voland44