“Surrounded” + NEW TROPHIES every week?

Mythologuy

15 minutes ago, gorm2k6 said:

I was just experiencing this, I had Rikki equipped and a custom bike skin too. 

However after getting gold twice it still hadn't popped. I just redone a run with Boozer and i now have the trophy. It could be a little buggy but the only other thing that was different was that i actually beat my high score so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks. I'll give it a try with Boozer..i hope that this has anything to do with the score..my record is 175000..?

2 hours ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Thanks. I'll give it a try with Boozer..i hope that this has anything to do with the score..my record is 175000..?

When I got my gold and both trophies, I was using Rikki, but I had the 2nd bike custom accent equipped, not the 1st. Maybe it's buggy with using Rikki with the 1st custom accent.

Just got the 100 Trap Kills, only 999 Freakers ears left for all gold Sub-Challenges. I have ¢165 unspent, going to wait to see which challenge is next, then buy the rings in which helps for that one.

Edit: I just looked, the 2nd custom accent is Dakar, don't know why it's not unlocking for you.

Edited by Nitemares-----

Thanks! Now im trying to get it with Boozer..Im still using the bike skin Dakar ( the second one). I dont know if i have to buy one specific skin..i got 3 times a gold metal with rikki and one with deacon ( even though i knew that with him didnt count). If i will get the gold medal with Boozer and no trophy..its glitched for me?????‍♂️

Edited by atriplehrkogabe7

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

When I got my gold and both trophies, I was using Rikki, but I had the 2nd bike custom accent equipped, not the 1st. Maybe it's buggy with using Rikki with the 1st custom accent.

Just got the 100 Trap Kills, only 999 Freakers ears left for all gold Sub-Challenges. I have ¢165 unspent, going to wait to see which challenge is next, then buy the rings in which helps for that one.

Edit: I just looked, the 2nd custom accent is Dakar, don't know why it's not unlocking for you.

I don't think you need the gold subchallenges, just get a medal on all 4 and you good.

Anyone have any advice on this? I got to the bronze part. I have no idea how to get silver and gold. I am assuming it has to do with the bonus for killing multiples. I do not have any currency to unlock any other characters or rings ATM.  Any help is appreciated, thanks

Edited by sealightbreeze

1 hour ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Thanks! Now im trying to get it with Boozer..Im still using the bike skin Dakar ( the second one). I dont know if i have to buy one specific skin..i got 3 times a gold metal with rikki and one with deacon ( even though i knew that with him didnt count). If i will get the gold medal with Boozer and no trophy..its glitched for me1f602.png1f44c-1f3fb.png1f64b-1f3fc.png‍♂️

Gold medal with Boozer 127000pts no trophy..glitched????

1 hour ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Gold medal with Boozer 127000pts no trophy..glitched1f602.png1f602.png1f44e-1f3fb.png

Did you get a better score your highest; or was it lower? Could be that.

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Anyone have any advice on this? I got to the bronze part. I have no idea how to get silver and gold. I am assuming it has to do with the bonus for killing multiples. I do not have any currency to unlock any other characters or rings ATM.  Any help is appreciated, thanks

There are plenty of Vids out there on YouTube with guides, however I've just done the 999 ears sub challenge and got gold doing that just by kiting the horde around the map in one big circle; takes about 20-25 mins that way or you can rush to gold in less than 10 mins.

When you have credits, buy the first two rings as they give you 33% reload on a roll and a small bit of stamina when vaulting.

However just explore the map and the buildings, learn where all the ammo boxes, grenades, med kits, attractor locations are and only sprint when the red is in the centre of the mini-map.  Also when entering buildings throw smoke bomb at the base of the door or window as it will slow the horde down enough for you to loot a few items.

Edited by gorm2k6

3 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

I don't think you need the gold subchallenges, just get a medal on all 4 and you good.

Yeah I know, probably not going to till later for the Freaker ears, which I have a silver on. I just wanted more currency, so I did the traps in like 10 minutes. We still don't know what it takes to get to the highest rank, also maybe all gold in sub-challenges for that and to unlock everything. 

Thanks for the advice. I have got the trophy "i make this look good". Apparently its not glitched. I did it with Rikki, skin bike "Dakar"(the second one 45$)but i had to beat my old record that was 175000, now its 191000. Now lets see the second challenge...:-)

Edited by atriplehrkogabe7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, atriplehrkogabe7 said:

Thanks for the advice. I have got the trophy "i make this look good". Apparently its not glitched. I did it with Rikki, skin bike "Dakar"(the second one 45$)but i had to beat my old record that was 175000, now its 191000. Now lets see the second challenge...:-)

That's probably why I had no problems, I got both at the same time when I finally got the gold. 

• Like 1

I just got a gold on my last Sub-Challenge, I got 999 Freaker Ears. Boosted my score up, went in circles, the same path, collecting ears, when I got to around 350 ears & 30,000 points, I climbed the roof, not worrying about combos, just killing with half my molotov and grenades, then when I ran out of ammo, I got down from the roof, collected ammo, collected all my ears, rinse and repeated, also used the rest of molotov and grenades back on the roof, got the 999. I wasn't even going for gold cause I already had a score of 291,662, but ended up getting 139,000 with almost 1,400 kills. Just decided to go for all gold Sub-Challenges just in case if it's needed for Founder Rank, while the Challenge was still in my mind. Now I don't have to touch this challenge ever again, that is until other horde challenges. ?

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 2

On 7/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kuzigari_ said:

I was 1000 points a way from silver then i accidently killed myself with a bomb, sigh. This is giving me flashbacks of  the Dunwall City Trials from Dishonored. 

Nah m8, those are fucking unfair.... reason why I don't have 100% on it. 

Yes - I’ve seen a number of people saying that if you unlock gold without wearing two custom skins, you then need to get gold AND beat your score before it will unlock.

Essentially, it’s actually that you need to post a Gold high score wearing both custom skins, not just any gold score. 

12 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Well I finally got 65k. And helpful pointers? Thank you 

Get your score to 25.000-30.000 points by running around the map in circles and collecting ammo and extra equipment.

Then do the roof trick and go for a high combo and you should reach the 120.000 gold score rank easily.

Grtz

• Like 2