Killer_Lars

Killer_Lars' Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Killer_Lars

Tomb Raider
First and foremost, I have never cheated to achieve my achievements, never have and never will cheat, so I don't understand why I have been flagged for a game I finished in 2013 and I have getting the flag 6 years after I completed it. I would like to know why I am getting the flag now and for what I am getting it because I don't know? I want an explanation please.<br /> <br /> Kind regards <br /> Lars

I found nothing online about the 25% collectable trophies glitching out and not unlocking properly. I was unable to find any glitchs or ways to earn the skill related trophies out of order.

6 hours ago, Killer_Lars said:

First and foremost, I have never cheated to achieve my achievements,

I think you meant to say trophies my good man.

Posted (edited)

there isn't a glitch as far as i know that can allow those 3 critical things to happen... 75 before 25, all purchasable skills before one. if i had to guess he used a downloaded save  the excuse "i never cheated" is a flawed excuse. anyone is capable of cheating trophy's.

Edited by lordguwa

It might be that the trophies didn’t pop in the first run, and then might have done in a second run...?

1 hour ago, StubbsDK said:

It might be that the trophies didn’t pop in the first run, and then might have done in a second run...?

Why wouldn't they pop?

I have found a few reports of the steam version not popping the 25% percent trophies correctly. I haven't found anything saying it has happened on the PS3 or PS4 version. I came across a few reports in my earlier search of 100% collectables and a few unrelated not popping correctly on PlayStation platforms.

I completed the game 100% on PS4.  and I had no problem with the trophies related to the collectibles.  first I made the online that was the longest and from there I played the campaign.

*  Used Google translate

Posted (edited)

I have played the game. The only glitch I know in game is related to the multiplayer trophy, shopaholic where you can buy all of the characters at lvl 60. Though the mutiplayer can actually be boosted solo but it takes a while. The only missable trophy (restarting the game from beginning) is the chatterbox trophy as you can miss an optional dialogue. Though IDK how this user's trophies popped out of order, ps3 trophies can be delayed popped however sometimes.

Edited by wackt1

I have platted this on ps3 and ps4 and there were no issues with trophies.