Like Stardew Valley, but with a graveyard instead!

Joe Dubz

3 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Played this on xbox one and was surprised it came to ps4. Definitely getting this but probably gonna wait on starting or wait for a sale.

It's on sale until tomorrow in the US store, but it's only 10% off ?

3 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I am having more fun with this than Stardew and I love Stardew. Everything feels less rushed since there no time limits or date limits like with the seasons. And it all tech trees. I love tech trees. I do feel like earning blue exp and faith is a little slower than I’d like but overall I’m loving this game.

Same here! I bought it yesterday and I really love that it's not dependant on the day/night cycle. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far and am very much pleased with my purchase. I can tell already I'm gonna spend many many hours on this one!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

It's on sale until tomorrow in the US store, but it's only 10% off 1f609.png

Same here! I bought it yesterday and I really love that it's not dependant on the day/night cycle. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far and am very much pleased with my purchase. I can tell already I'm gonna spend many many hours on this one!

Its on sale in EU as well but I just got Raiden V and don't wanna spend more money lol. Its still tempting lol

• Like 1

like Hokupe said before he trusted you is one of two missables

the other one is match 3

all info belongs to trueachievements, here is a link to the two missables

https://www.trueachievements.com/a256979/match-3-achievement

https://www.trueachievements.com/a257003/he-trusted-you-achievement

I haven't really checked if the xbox list is exactly the same as the ps4 list, but at first glance it is

edit: after looking into it a bit I'm not really sure why match 3 is marked as missable, maybe someone can explain this

Edited by Alaquia
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ziune said:

If you're using the Wiki at all with this game, don't let yourself be scared when Ideal Song doesn't pop immediately after the cut-scene as it seems to imply the achievement would. I had a lot of anxiety about a potentially bugged trophy late in the game haha.

The platinum took me 275 In-Game days to complete. I'd guess somewhere in the 20 - 40 hours range. Your biggest grinds are likely to be 3,000 Blue Tech exp and catching 200 total fish. 

I really enjoyed like the first 80% of this game and then it just became a push to get through to the end. xD 

Edit: Also be aware that the ability to use Zombie workers is locked behind the $5 paid DLC paywall. I was able to play just fine without, but was a little upset to hear they received this as a free content update on PC but we're expected to pay for it. I've also heard it can be buggy if you buy the DLC later in the game, so be warned

Nice, I guess this means you are the first platinum collector, well played! The input is greatly appreciated regarding how long it took, as well as the trophy concerns. 

Any tips regarding fishing and/or the best way to nab blue points? I noticed that body parts, most notably the Important Parts, seemed to give me the most bang for my buck in that regard. However since you can only research them once apiece, I'm just trying to figure out what else gives the most points. Also, the cake seems to give a boost in acquiring them, but unless I'm mistaken you only get one extra blue per item researched, which isn't terribly helpful.

55 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Nice, I guess this means you are the first platinum collector, well played! The input is greatly appreciated regarding how long it took, as well as the trophy concerns. 

Any tips regarding fishing and/or the best way to nab blue points? I noticed that body parts, most notably the Important Parts, seemed to give me the most bang for my buck in that regard. However since you can only research them once apiece, I'm just trying to figure out what else gives the most points. Also, the cake seems to give a boost in acquiring them, but unless I'm mistaken you only get one extra blue per item researched, which isn't terribly helpful.

Tips for fishing: first, aquire the best rod. You can buy it at fisherman shop highest tier. Then when fishing, only look at your arms. Once the movement pauses for a moment, push the button. The rest should be easy.

Next to researching body parts you can research tombstone stuff too. A lot of blue points. After than, you could try to craft tombstone stuff (especially marble) or fluids to insert in corpses, they give one or more points per number crafted. Honestly, every moon day I bought blue books at the astronomer (75 blue points), but you should only do that if you really can spare the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Thank you ^_^

Fishing: I saved the 200 Fish Achievement for one of the last I did. There is a point during the Astrologer's quest line where you need to give him a book, wait a week, give him another book, wait another week, so plenty of time there. I used the top quality rod at the waterfall and just aimed for the first zone. Would farm about 50 catches and then head back and save just in case. I'd suggest getting the 15 different fish and Gold Fish achievements earlier because that will cut some of the grind out towards the end.

35 minutes ago, Hokupe said:

Next to researching body parts you can research tombstone stuff too. A lot of blue points. After than, you could try to craft tombstone stuff (especially marble) or fluids to insert in corpses, they give one or more points per number crafted. Honestly, every moon day I bought blue books at the astronomer (75 blue points), but you should only do that if you really can spare the money.

Blue Tech: 100% agree with Hokupe here with researching body parts and tombstone stuff. Towards the end of the game I would unlock a batch of tombstones, make them, research them, and then have enough points to unlock the next batch and rinse and repeat. The Cake and the Grape Pies share the same research buff, and you can buy a Bronze Grape Pie from the Inn Keeper for ~60 Copper. I'd suggest this over the cake for cost purposes. Blue Books I wouldn't suggest until after you have the Aristocrat Papers (They're 12 Gold after all). Additional things you can do to grind for blue tech include: Writing Notes and Chapters at the Desk in the Church Basement (I had a ton of stories saved by the end game), carving stone and marble, and making tombstones. Once you're at the point that you can focus on it entirely you can - Make Tombstones -> Break Down Tombstones -> Make Tombstones to stretch out your resources.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions :) 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, realm722 said:

Anyone know the length of time to platinum? 

I didn't really time my game play but I would put it in the 20 - 40 hour range probably. Took 275 in-game days, though those are sped up by sleeping

• Like 1

14 hours ago, realm722 said:

Anyone know the length of time to platinum? 

I'm not quite there yet. But I didn't really have a great strategy going in! If you play haphazardly like me, it's definitely going to be more like 40-50 hours. But if you have a decent gameplan going in, and are able to balance seeing people and completing their quests in a timely fashion, you could definitely do it in 20 hours. I think I've already passed @Ziune in the in-game days, and I still have like 10 or 12 trophies left to get. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

i Saw this on sale for $6.99

So i decided to pick it up along with the breaking dead dlc for less for $2

The trailer in the psn store alone sold me

I hope you enjoy it, that's a steal honestly! I very much enjoyed this game. Unfortunately for me, my video game ADD got the best of me, and I never followed through on the plat. Maybe someday ?