How to kill infantry in Triple Alliance Operation?

EdwardTheMartyr

Usually A.I. reacts by building a type of enemy that is advantageous from its tactical point of view. Try to build more artillery than tanks.

Because:

infantry kills artillery

tanks kills infantry

artillery kills tanks

Btw it's not a scripted thing and, unfortunately, most of times it's random. We had some issues to get infantry spawned as well and a lot of tries.

Edited by X_Wizi_X

Just got through this. The Italian player built a lot of anti-tank weapons, sending in some of the cheaper ones towards the enemy base in what amounted to a suicide run. The AI spawned more than enough infantry for this side objective when we did that. Having a large artillery force didn't help us with this side objective; they'd just send in tanks and assault guns to counter them, since artillery can wipe out infantry at a distance. AT units can't attack infantry at all, so infantry are the cheapest way to counter them. 

As X_Wizi_X said though, the AI doesn't act the same way each match. Sometimes it'll rush one of the players and destroy most of their stuff, and other times it'll stay more on the defensive. Just have to be persistent.

Also, you don't have to win the operation for the secondary objective(s) to count; you just need to play through the match completely, regardless of whether you win or not. I know the guide on this site mentions this, but I've seen guides on other sites that incorrectly say you have win for it to count.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...