Pinselneo

Get situation trophies with Version 1.00

10 posts in this topic

I deleted my game . I played it without any patches and the situation mode was playable. I recorgnize that the trophies for the situations pop. So it is possible to get the 5 perfect wins in ranking with Version 1.00! ( You have to get all stars!)
PS: You must start from beginning. The save from the newer version didnt work.

This is good. Fuck claymore/DMR kills.

When you play version 1.00, which modes are playable offline ? Can you play Terrorist hunt alone too ? 

54 minutes ago, Simo--SK said:

When you play version 1.00, which modes are playable offline ? Can you play Terrorist hunt alone too ? 

No, unfortunately. Only Situations but still it will get some of the annoying/time consuming trophies out of the way. 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:44 PM, TheYuriG said:

This is good. Fuck claymore/DMR kills.

the dmr kills can be done in terrorist hunt. its not that hard to do in multiplayer anyways. 

On 01/07/2019 at 2:23 AM, TheBlackDevil990 said:

37-BBBDBE-50-C4-4023-8-CBA-BF98-E4-F79-F

These are the trophies you’ll get for completing all situations with 3 stars without any updates.

On 30/06/2019 at 10:59 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

the dmr kills can be done in terrorist hunt. its not that hard to do in multiplayer anyways. 

It's only the worst archetype in the game, but sure. Nothing stops anyone from downing people with whatever they want and then switching to DMR after.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:45 AM, TheYuriG said:

It's only the worst archetype in the game, but sure. Nothing stops anyone from downing people with whatever they want and then switching to DMR after.

if you are unable to kill 5 people with a dmr the rest of the trophies will be super difficult

2 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

if you are unable to kill 5 people with a dmr the rest of the trophies will be super difficult

Unsure how the rest is affected by underperforming with the worst archetype in the game, but ok. Not that it would affect me, since I've already completed all trophies way before this update was released.

Got the trophies using physical copy. Man, It was terrible with 30 FPS but the missions were quite easy to get 3-stars. I am happy that those stupid trophies can be obtained like this. Who the hell cares about claymores?