Get situation trophies with Version 1.00

I deleted my game . I played it without any patches and the situation mode was playable. I recorgnize that the trophies for the situations pop. So it is possible to get the 5 perfect wins in ranking with Version 1.00! ( You have to get all stars!)
PS: You must start from beginning. The save from the newer version didnt work.

54 minutes ago, Simo--SK said:

When you play version 1.00, which modes are playable offline ? Can you play Terrorist hunt alone too ? 

No, unfortunately. Only Situations but still it will get some of the annoying/time consuming trophies out of the way. 

On 01/07/2019 at 2:23 AM, TheBlackDevil990 said:

37-BBBDBE-50-C4-4023-8-CBA-BF98-E4-F79-F

These are the trophies you’ll get for completing all situations with 3 stars without any updates.

On 30/06/2019 at 10:59 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

the dmr kills can be done in terrorist hunt. its not that hard to do in multiplayer anyways. 

It's only the worst archetype in the game, but sure. Nothing stops anyone from downing people with whatever they want and then switching to DMR after.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:45 AM, TheYuriG said:

It's only the worst archetype in the game, but sure. Nothing stops anyone from downing people with whatever they want and then switching to DMR after.

if you are unable to kill 5 people with a dmr the rest of the trophies will be super difficult

2 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

if you are unable to kill 5 people with a dmr the rest of the trophies will be super difficult

Unsure how the rest is affected by underperforming with the worst archetype in the game, but ok. Not that it would affect me, since I've already completed all trophies way before this update was released.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2020-06-17 at 5:10 PM, Jwalker707 said:

This still works, not sure how but all the trophies pop except for meatwall, even 5 flawless ranked wins is achievable if you earn 3 stars on every situation.

Yeah this is false, the only trophies you can pop are the ones pictured in a comment above, Situations is the only mode you can access without installing patches, everything else is greyed out/locked. So there’s only 12 trophies you can earn this way.

Edited by Vatch_

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, L7QQRR said:

Does still work?

yup it will always work.
you just need to have the game disc with version 1.0 and just get the trophies without installing any patch.

You can also unlock the trophies for the ps5 version this way if you accept to use the local game save after installing the latest patch for the ps4 version :)
you will still have all your operators, cash and level.

Edited by YesImAPwnda

13 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

yup it will always work.
you just need to have the game disc with version 1.0 and just get the trophies without installing any patch.

You can also unlock the trophies for the ps5 version this way if you accept to use the local game save after installing the latest patch for the ps4 version :)

Oh thanks mate what about trophy hit gold in rank I suffer from it because my team is always rubbish ....any method or advice ? 

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 9:10 AM, YesImAPwnda said:

yup it will always work.

Could you explain a bit more how to do it?

I have the PS4 disc version of R6 and a platinum on PS4.

What do you mean by using the local PS4 save on PS5? So instead of using the online save I should play the game on PS4 first the go back to PS5 and choose local version? Or what?

7 hours ago, neT_shane1337 said:

Could you explain a bit more how to do it?

I have the PS4 disc version of R6 and a platinum on PS4.

What do you mean by using the local PS4 save on PS5? So instead of using the online save I should play the game on PS4 first the go back to PS5 and choose local version? Or what?

If you already got the PS4 Plat, you’ll get the Autopop R6 PS5 Plat.

7 hours ago, neT_shane1337 said:

I didn’t, autopopped 22 trophies out of 49. And the rest had to do myself. I only have those situation trophies left. So how to do that?

Hm, that’s weird. I actually can’t really help you with that because I didn’t had any trophies with the ps4 version and I’m pretty sure that you can’t get them to be unlocked in the ps5 version if you already have them on ps4 but miss them now on ps5. 

But you can still try my method:

Delete your savegame of the ps4 version, stay offline, install version 1.0 from the disc, finish the situations with 3 stars, close the game, update it, start it, choose to use the local save data instead of the data on the Ubisoft servers, be sure that you are now connected with the Ubisoft server and see the latest shop/news on the main menu -> close the game and start the ps5 version, now choose to use the latest game save from the Ubisoft servers.

Edited by YesImAPwnda
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Hm, that’s weird. I actually can’t really help you with that because I didn’t had any trophies with the ps4 version and I’m pretty sure that you can’t get them to be unlocked in the ps5 version if you already have them on ps4 but miss them now on ps5. 

But you can still try my method:

Delete your savegame of the ps4 version, stay offline, install version 1.0 from the disc, finish the situations with 3 stars, close the game, update it, start it, choose to use the local save data instead of the data on the Ubisoft servers, be sure that you are now connected with the Ubisoft server and see the latest shop/news on the main menu -> close the game and start the ps5 version, now choose to use the latest game save from the Ubisoft servers.

This might actually work for me, because oddly the only trophies that didn't autopop from PS4>PS5 are the ones I unlocked with this method, and the progress trackers are frozen. I'll try this later and see if it works.

Edit: Didn't work ?

Edited by shxrpay

• 4 months later...