Keidah

How’s the Multiplayer?

10 posts in this topic

Got a rental site sending me Far Cry 5, and I know the servers are up but how are they? As someone who’s played plenty of far cry on 2 generations of consoles, I know full well how dead the servers get😂

So yeah, how are the servers? Active enough?

ass cheeks... not enjoyable at all

12 minutes ago, KingCuervo88 said:

This is the correct definition of “Far Cry 5 Multiplayer”.

It was practically torture IMO

So not worth the plat? 

It’s pretty shit to be honest and that’s coming from a long time farcry fan. The campaign is damn good fun though. 

13 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

Ah. I see😂😂

12 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

It’s pretty shit to be honest and that’s coming from a long time farcry fan. The campaign is damn good fun though. 

Yeah to be fair I only enjoyed Far Cry 3s multiplayer back when I had a 360. I’ll only play the multiplayer for trophies then ahah. What are the servers like? Does anyone actually play or?😅

Theyre not super active but there’s usually always a game going on. I got the multiplayer trophies done without boosting last month. Though I think I got lucky with the maps all being featured. As for arcade mode it would actually be a lot of fun if they didn’t let people publish without proving the map could be completed, there’s loads of awful featured arcade maps that you can’t even finish.

I actually enjoyed Far Cry MP more in 5 than other FC instances, it at least had some interesting maps and modes.

It is extremely inconsistent though. Can play 2-3 fun maps or play some utterly horrific user made maps. 

I personally believe that Far Cry shouldn’t have MP, overall, it’s always feel unnecessary.

it's completely dead,i can never even find 1 other player online let alone 6 to start a public game. luckily you can boost it with 2 players like im doing rn with someone from the boosting sessions

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, KilledByMatty said:

it's completely dead,i can never even find 1 other player online let alone 6 to start a public game. luckily you can boost it with 2 players like im doing rn with someone from the boosting sessions

That's weird, loads of people online for me. 

20 hours ago, Keidah said:

yeah, how are the servers? Active enough?

The MP is pretty active for me, absolutely sucks though. Thankfully the MP trophies are quick and easy to boost. 

Edited by GUDGER666