N Tropy Unlock Glitch?

So a strange thing happened to me. I managed to finish the Dragon Mines level against N Tropy as the final time trial and we both finished at exactly the same time. As a result I actually unlocked N Tropy as a playable character, but didn't get the trophy for beating him. Fortunately I hadn't yet used the cheat to obtain Penta Penguin, so it didn't unlock 'Is everyone here?' trophy. Anyone else experienced this?

54 minutes ago, Duronamo said:

So a strange thing happened to me. I managed to finish the Dragon Mines level against N Tropy as the final time trial and we both finished at exactly the same time. As a result I actually unlocked N Tropy as a playable character, but didn't get the trophy for beating him. Fortunately I hadn't yet used the cheat to obtain Penta Penguin, so it didn't unlock 'Is everyone here?' trophy. Anyone else experienced this?

Thats strange. I saw a video of someone getting the exact same time in a race and it didmt coumt as a win. Id say clearly beat him again on the track and see if the trophy unlocks.

Also im sure the trophy for unlocking everyone dosnt include penta as its a cheat code for him

1 hour ago, Duronamo said:

Penta's not part of the trophy.