Newbie passing by

Pandaman

Hello to all fellow trophy hunters!

I have been around this page for 2-3 years now, and after seeing such perfect trophy profiles I decided to start from scratch and create a new account and become one more :D

You can call me Pooh and I love good RPG stories and that is basically what I am playing in this account, now that I finally bought a PS4.

See you in the topics! ;)

• Like 4

Thank you all for your welcoming! ?

18 hours ago, Gorirakujira said:

Hi welcome!

Being perfect is hard work...

I know, but that was the main point for creating this account, watching all those perfect profiles guys like you have motivated me for being a completitionist :)

On 30/6/2019 at 9:28 PM, Chocolate GiddyUp said:

Welcome to the site!

Nice Plats you have!

Enjoy Witcher 3 :D

Thanks man! I prefer quality over quantity, that is why I am a little bit picky about the games I play and have in my profile ;) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

@PoohBearQuixoteHey welcome!!! Hope you find what you are looking for around here. So tell me!!! about your name!! Where does Quixote come from? I have a few guesses but not sure...

Well, the Quixote part comes from the famous Spanish novel called "Don Quijote de la Mancha", written by Miguel de Cervantes, huge recommendation if you are into reading. By using the name Quixote (the name in the English version) I wanted to reflect both my origin as Spaniard and my love for all the medieval world, one of the pilars of many RPG games - one of my favourite game genres-.  I hope that I answered your question :) 

2 hours ago, WhiteDragonAura said:

Welcome, PoohBear! :wave:  I'd offer you a fresh pot of hunny, sadly though I'm all out.

Oh, bother! ? I guess that your welcoming will be enough ;)

• Like 1

@PoohBearQuixoteThat sure does! That was pretty much my guess. I used to read a bit, when gaming was too expensive. Also gonna assume pooh bear is your fave disney char or something Or what made u choose mr bear?

16 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

@PoohBearQuixoteThat sure does! That was pretty much my guess. I used to read a bit, when gaming was too expensive. Also gonna assume pooh bear is your fave disney char or something Or what made u choose mr bear?

Tell me about it... When I was young, I remember saving money for like 5-6 months to buy Kingdom Hearts II  ?  Same with other PS2 games...

The PoohBear come from two factors really: First, my mother used to call me that when I was a child. and Second and foremost, I felt more attached to the silly old bear when I read the "Tao of Pooh", about the philosophy hidden in Winnie-the-Pooh and how I can relate with most things that appear in the book.

Both ideas combined pretty much creates the PoohBearQuixote that I have as nickname, although I am not quite sure about the name - A little bit long and all that- but I think it fits just right  ;)

Thank you for asking by the way, and see you in the forums! ?

On 9/7/2019 at 1:39 PM, iamvolfy said:

Welcome, Pooh! 

Indeed a nice list of plats so far on the new account. I am in the same boat. Just getting back from holiday will press the pedal to the metal on going HAM. 

Thanks Volfy! Lucky you.... 3 days of work left before I start my holidays ?

I hope you have a great time with your brand new completitionist account!  ?

I haven´t regret the decision and I am sure you won´t either ;)

• Like 1