EzusJezus

Hoist the Flag trophy / Frontline game mode

80 posts in this topic

Hmm, all these months I've been assuming that this'll provide a long-term solution to the Frontines problem but I don't remember seeing trophies mentioned either way.

We know that public custom servers will allow normal progression (like XP/rank) but not Tides of War chapter progression. If a custom server has the optional password-protection then you don't even get normal progression. The minimum number of players must be at least four and it won't be possible to set a server name, although that's one of many features they hope to add next year.

Hopefully folks will confirm here whether trophies are possible in public or password servers.

I've seen people saying that they were able to get trophies on custom servers, but I still don't know about ones with passwords.

Now that the Frontlines week has ended, I thought I'd see what's on offer. Currently I can see two full 32-player servers (Euro) running Frontlines plus another two with 8 players (Euro) and 16 players (US). For reference it's late evening on a Friday - 10pm here in UK. Still early in the States - 5pm east coast.

You can easily earn all trophies in custom games. 

You need 4 people to start a match and you can instantly kick / ban anyone who is joining your match.