Trophies not popping?

Wikkibur

Made a 9 letter word but didn't get the trophy. Is someone else having issues as well or is this only me? Don't seem to get other trophies aswell. Any suggestions?

Edit: other trophies do pop now, but didn't get the trophy for 9 words. I reseted the game and played 9 word and then it popped.

Edited by Wikkibur
Edit

The general advice is to close and restart the game immediately if you spot a trophy has glitched.

We don't know exactly what causes this, but it seems to happen when you jump quickly into playing and earn a trophy very quickly after the game has launched, like the system has not finished initialising the trophy system.  The game code will only award each trophy once per launch, so if you make a 9-letter word and don't get a trophy, no number of extra 9-letter words will cause it to pop until you restart the game.

If we learn enough about the issue to make a patch that avoids it completely, we'll do that. In the meantime, I hope you don't find this too much hassle.

• 2 months later...

I've had Reinventing the Wheel trophy not popping. I've tried many different routes like reinstalling the game even downloaded it my little 1s Vita on same account and will not working. Has anybody got any help?

EDIT: I got it to work in the end by deleting the game through Content Manager. Then I reinstalled Word Wheel and loaded the game and gave it a minute put haps in the first puzzle and it popped. I saw the game it slow method that luckydonut put in a reply on US version of the game.

Edited by DiViD1WFC

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2019 at 6:45 AM, DiViD1WFC said:

I've had Reinventing the Wheel trophy not popping. I've tried many different routes like reinstalling the game even downloaded it my little 1s Vita on same account and will not working. Has anybody got any help?

EDIT: I got it to work in the end by deleting the game through Content Manager. Then I reinstalled Word Wheel and loaded the game and gave it a minute put haps in the first puzzle and it popped. I saw the game it slow method that luckydonut put in a reply on US version of the game.

I tried this on Vita and still not working. It is the only trophy I am missing. I am so disappointed in the creators of this game. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 0:38 AM, IrishAndrew91 said:

I tried this on Vita and still not working. It is the only trophy I am missing. I am so disappointed in the creators of this game. 

Yes like say above if you haven't done it yet delete your save data then wait for games to load give it  a minute then go for trophy again.

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:45 PM, DiViD1WFC said:

Iv just tried this and thankfully it worked! I can stop stomping my feet like a mardy toddler ?

• 1 month later...