Platinums that can be done in under one hour and under 80%

NillerKasket

Just now, PlanetCheat said:

What about them? Are you asking people to list some? Are you looking for recommendation?

Do you only care about the number sitting next to the platinum icon? Do you care about enjoying the games you're playing?

Vague post.

I just want my name is mayo to  dissapear from fastest platinum, without getting a platinum just like it

• Like 2

Like @Evil_Joker88 said, it's going to be tough to find a game that meets your criteria. Especially if you're trying to replace Mayo as your fastest, cause anything faster would be just as much of an eyesore to your milestones (assuming that's your goal here).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NillerKasket said:

I just want my name is mayo to  dissapear from fastest platinum, without getting a platinum just like it

Yeah, you probably shouldn't have played it. 

But there is a 3D game called FullBlast that I saw a player finish in 17 minutes. If you don't want to finish that quickly, you could take your time and still get it finished faster.

41 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Worse case you can do Jak II with the mod menu, to plat it in like 6 minutes.

That's a good answer for you @NillerKasket the Jak II PS4 has 68% overall and 55% Plat rarity. PS3 is even lower but can be done as fast...

Looking at my fastest plat is a game that is no longer an option since i got the Sound Shapes Plat in 4 seconds but the auto pop online service was shut down so you have to find something else :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I completed caravan stories in 46 minutes, it could be done way faster, i was casually playing it and did a few non necessary things, that game is at 66% for the 100%.

I also completed KH 358/2 days in 2 hours, and thats watching all cutscenes without skipping, if you skipped you could probably get it under an hour, it's at 33% for the 100%

I completed Paraiso island in 38 minutes and again, thats a time that could be way improved, and that is at 52%

HiQ Ace completed in 59 minutes and thats at 44%

Virtua Fighter 2 in 25mins at 51%

Frogger Returns in 29mins at 37%

Sonic the Fighter in 12mins at 70%

This is just a quick skim through my profile to find sub 1 hour trophy lists, im sure theres many more, its really not unresonable to find these short games with an under 80% 100% rate.

EDIT: Well derp, i somehow missed the "platinum" part, Jak is probably your best bet, but it doesnt look much better.

Edited by Orphioon

@Orphioon, he's looking for a Platinum though, not 100%.

1 hour ago, NillerKasket said:

title

You probably missed on the easiest game to do this with. Job Simulator. You could've completed all the way up to the finai parts of each job and popped them all within 20 minutes. Lost opportunity for sure.

Here's my suggestion; play Deracine (VR). You will have to speedrun it and watch videos to pull it off though. Top time on the site is 57 minutes which is 11 minutes faster than your Mayo and plat rate is around 60%.

You can exploit Jak and Daxter like others have suggested, but that doesn't look much better than Mayo imo since it looks like you played it purely for trophies and didn't give the game a chance... Granted, that IS what you'd be doing in this situation. LOL!

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Are you trying to boost your trophy count or are you looking for a game that is worthwhile? 

Plenty of Ratalaika Games that can be easily done in under one hour. 

He doesn't want an EZPZ game showing as his fastest plat and doesn't want to hide it either because then, it looks like he was previously flagged.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Spelling
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Are you trying to boost your trophy count or are you looking for a game that is worthwhile? 

Plenty of Ratalaika Games that can be easily done in under one hour. 

He said he was looking to replace My Name is Mayo with a less embarrassing Fastest Plat.

I played Super Destronaut and FullBlast and while gimmes, they were both fun for the Plat and offered something unlike Mayo.  That would be my recommendation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NillerKasket said:

Siegecraft Commander:

I did it in like an hour and a half with minimum effort, if you study the trophy list prior you can get under an hour (70% comp rate)

Conan Exiles:

Can be down in like 30 minutes or less using the mod menu on single player with networking allowed, make sure you do the second player trophy first. (30% comp rate)

Edited by Asmund89

4 hours ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Check my profile for a bunch of easy plats <1 hour that aren't My name is Mayo. 

Worse case you can do Jak II with the mod menu, to plat it in like 6 minutes.

This. A game like Jak II or Conan Exiles is prob your best bet, but you’ll want to do your homework before you start.