Online Trophy Tips 2019

PigeonPunchPat

1) Hackification - There still seems to be enough players playing that just keep looking for hacking targets with weak or very weak defense. If really determined with some luck you will find idle players or players occupied by police chases. I would recommend bailing on the mission if the person is in a vehicle. Took about 2 hours for me.

2) Piggyback - Most of above applies here still, got it done in an hour, via idle players or just players completely unaware that I was in their game.

3) Superhighway - Just focus on completing the race no need to win, took about an hour maybe 45 minutes.

4) Traced - Use a boosting session here to find people I had to make 2 session the first was unsuccessful, but the 2nd one I got over a dozen friend requests for boosting this. It took 10 - 15 minutes with one person. Pay it forward if multiple people add you for trophies lets make sure that all those in the community looking for this trophy get it.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I'm only 3 trophies away from trying for the online trophies.. What about Stealth Cookie?

I'm not very good at online trophies and am on the fence whether i'm going to be good enough to get these.. i don't know if i'm gonna bother if its too much stress..

I hate online trophies :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 18-9-2019 at 1:38 AM, Kwotey said:

I'm only 3 trophies away from trying for the online trophies.. What about Stealth Cookie?

I'm not very good at online trophies and am on the fence whether i'm going to be good enough to get these.. i don't know if i'm gonna bother if its too much stress..

I hate online trophies :(

Just go for it! I do not really like playing online competitvely, but getting the online trophies for Watch_Dogs was actually fun. I managed to get all of the trophies just by playing for a couple of hours. If you only observe or hack the weaker players (as indicated on the screen) then it's pretty easy. I did it about 18 months ago, so don't know how populated it still is. But back then, I never saw the same player twice and I never had to wait for some action to occur.

1 hour ago, tomSheek said:

hi there, is multiplayer for WD still "alive" ? 

I am thinking to get back in game after well, some years to finally get my platinum , I am missing Hackification and Superhighway for online part

Yes it's still alive, when I went for it last month I found races and other co-op activities fairly quick. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't got traced yet but this is easily boostable, but as you can see I got the other online trophies last night and it took about 2 hours to get them all maybe 3 hours.

It is still active, I can find a person to hack or tail in less than 30 seconds. 

• 11 months later...

They're easy, just do it. The hacking might take a little time but just choose to hack people the game tells you are easy. Maybe start a boosting thread to get someone to tail you the required amount of times for the trophy. The races are easy as long as you finish them. I got both versions done very handily (PS3 version a year ago, PS4 version just a few weeks ago).

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

Hi Guys, just wondering if there are actually players online for these trophies anymore? Ive been going through old games recently and would like to complete this one. cheers 

The base game online trophies are very much alive so you shouldn't have trouble finding games, however the one DLC online coop trophy you will need to find someone to boost with.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

The base game online trophies are very much alive so you shouldn't have trouble finding games, however the one DLC online coop trophy you will need to find someone to boost with.

thanks very much for the reply mate. defs need to finish this game, not too bothered by the DLC however im sure i can find a boosting partner if need be. cheers 

• 1 month later...

2021 update: Still not too hard to find players. Despite reading on another site that you can do "Hackification" with a friend, it doesn't seem like it actually counts. I did it twice with a friend and my counter stayed at 4/10 for both. So yeah, must be doable only with randoms despite someone online saying otherwise.

Traced is easy to do though, assuming your connection with your friend is good.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I need to start doing this so thanks for posting. I rented it when it came out but got the game with Legion so I am gonna go back and mop up the platinum. I'll probably need a partner or something so I'll need to get a boosting session started.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

• 2 months later...

Are many people still playing this game? I'm thinking about starting it soon as I've never actually played it before & would like to know who Aiden actually is before Bloodlines comes out for Legion. Ideally I'd like to do it without having to boost but I'm guessing that's unrealistic for such an old game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, ABlueBadger said:

Yes, due to it being a reward as part of Legions season pass, the servers are still popular as I'm finding games within 10 to 60 seconds

I'm currently 2 online trophies away if that helps prove it

Perfect, good to know. I'll be starting that next after I finish Borderlands 3, thanks for that.

• 3 weeks later...

In a follow  up to my previous post, getting all the online trophies in the base game is really straightforward, like @ABlueBadger said, you can easily find a game within 15-20 seconds if not faster.

If you're going for 100% completion however, that's a different story completely, the problem lies with the Bad Blood DLC.

Outside of people finding each other through boosting sessions, literally no-one plays the co-op mode of the DLC, in 3 days I've yet to find a single co-op mission & the trophy requires completing 10. Even boosting sessions are not a guarantee as mine has been up for a while & I've had no interest.

Just something to consider for people looking to play the game any time soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just did all the online in the last couple days even the dlc one, nothing difficult didn't need to boost. I actually thought it would be a right pain in the butt seeing the game is pretty old now, but surprised its pretty active. You still might find that you need to search for a while especially in racing but eventually within 10 or so minutes you will get into someone else's game no matter what activity you are looking to do.

Hacking trophy was actually quite fun, hilarious and sometimes nail biting when people are frantically trying to find you and almost catch you. Some people are just sitting idle and you can also can tell some people are just being cool and don't care they are getting hacked and know what's up and what you are going for. 

Tailing one was funny as well, being new i didn't know how to act so i was a bit reckless, some people catch you, some people know you are their and don't care. It's funny when you are tailing some one and they realise you are there so they stop and turn around and so you stop and walk the other way, and so they keep walking and so you turn around again to follow them only for them to turn around and all through that time you are thinking "oh shit, oh dam, oh god".

I thought that the bad blood coop trophy was going to be a problem from what i have been reading, at first i would search and get nothing, i did this a few times until one person joined me and we just proceeded to 10 mission. Easy and fun in the end. 

The only one that took me a while was traced, i recommend doing this in the evening or at times you think people are on, when i left the console on during the day i got no hits, but in the evening i got quite a few people hackings me and eventually after about 2 hours i got the traced trophy. Just so i wasn't just idling i would walk to each site seeing place and ticking off areas. Some times you can tell when people are in your game just don't pay them any mind and don't try and catch them and you're good. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 5.1.2022 at 1:08 AM, VaNiDgE said:

Just did all the online in the last couple days even the dlc one, nothing difficult didn't need to boost. I actually thought it would be a right pain in the butt seeing the game is pretty old now, but surprised its pretty active. You still might find that you need to search for a while especially in racing but eventually within 10 or so minutes you will get into someone else's game no matter what activity you are looking to do.

Hacking trophy was actually quite fun, hilarious and sometimes nail biting when people are frantically trying to find you and almost catch you. Some people are just sitting idle and you can also can tell some people are just being cool and don't care they are getting hacked and know what's up and what you are going for. 

Tailing one was funny as well, being new i didn't know how to act so i was a bit reckless, some people catch you, some people know you are their and don't care. It's funny when you are tailing some one and they realise you are there so they stop and turn around and so you stop and walk the other way, and so they keep walking and so you turn around again to follow them only for them to turn around and all through that time you are thinking "oh shit, oh dam, oh god".

I thought that the bad blood coop trophy was going to be a problem from what i have been reading, at first i would search and get nothing, i did this a few times until one person joined me and we just proceeded to 10 mission. Easy and fun in the end. 

The only one that took me a while was traced, i recommend doing this in the evening or at times you think people are on, when i left the console on during the day i got no hits, but in the evening i got quite a few people hackings me and eventually after about 2 hours i got the traced trophy. Just so i wasn't just idling i would walk to each site seeing place and ticking off areas. Some times you can tell when people are in your game just don't pay them any mind and don't try and catch them and you're good. 

Is it possible just do all these with ur friend? (psn friendlist friend) 

On 30.6.2021 at 9:14 PM, ObsceneSociopath said:

Edited by Eternal8Gaming

Theres no need to boost them really. For the trophy that require you to be scanned 5 times i just left ps4 on a online session and i went ti eat dinner. After 1 hour i came back and the trophy was already popped. The game is very active since the last discount wave on ps store. I tried to boost hacks with a friend but it does not count in the statistics menu, so i think there is nothing boostable but anyway i repeat that you do not really need it.