PigeonPunchPat

Online Trophy Tips 2019

6 posts in this topic

1) Hackification - There still seems to be enough players playing that just keep looking for hacking targets with weak or very weak defense. If really determined with some luck you will find idle players or players occupied by police chases. I would recommend bailing on the mission if the person is in a vehicle. Took about 2 hours for me.

2) Piggyback - Most of above applies here still, got it done in an hour, via idle players or just players completely unaware that I was in their game.

3) Superhighway - Just focus on completing the race no need to win, took about an hour maybe 45 minutes.

4) Traced - Use a boosting session here to find people I had to make 2 session the first was unsuccessful, but the 2nd one I got over a dozen friend requests for boosting this. It took 10 - 15 minutes with one person. Pay it forward if multiple people add you for trophies lets make sure that all those in the community looking for this trophy get it.

I'm only 3 trophies away from trying for the online trophies.. What about Stealth Cookie?

I'm not very good at online trophies and am on the fence whether i'm going to be good enough to get these.. i don't know if i'm gonna bother if its too much stress..

I hate online trophies :(

hi there, is multiplayer for WD still "alive" ? 

I am thinking to get back in game after well, some years to finally get my platinum , I am missing Hackification and Superhighway for online part

On 18-9-2019 at 1:38 AM, Kwotey said:

I'm only 3 trophies away from trying for the online trophies.. What about Stealth Cookie?

I'm not very good at online trophies and am on the fence whether i'm going to be good enough to get these.. i don't know if i'm gonna bother if its too much stress..

I hate online trophies :(

Just go for it! I do not really like playing online competitvely, but getting the online trophies for Watch_Dogs was actually fun. I managed to get all of the trophies just by playing for a couple of hours. If you only observe or hack the weaker players (as indicated on the screen) then it's pretty easy. I did it about 18 months ago, so don't know how populated it still is. But back then, I never saw the same player twice and I never had to wait for some action to occur.

1 hour ago, tomSheek said:

hi there, is multiplayer for WD still "alive" ? 

I am thinking to get back in game after well, some years to finally get my platinum , I am missing Hackification and Superhighway for online part

Yes it's still alive, when I went for it last month I found races and other co-op activities fairly quick. 

I haven't got traced yet but this is easily boostable, but as you can see I got the other online trophies last night and it took about 2 hours to get them all maybe 3 hours.

It is still active, I can find a person to hack or tail in less than 30 seconds.