"Mentor" trophy

carlokkia

Hi guys!

I am at season 24 and ranked number one, I have unlocked and maxed up all the coaches, I have all the agents and currently using the russian agent.

I also cleared all the challenges, what shall i try to let the academy event show up?

Thanks

43 minutes ago, carlokkia said:

Hi guys!

I am at season 24 and ranked number one, I have unlocked and maxed up all the coaches, I have all the agents and currently using the russian agent.

I also cleared all the challenges, what shall i try to let the academy event show up?

Thanks

Hi I can share my experience, I got it in season 20, after skipping a few seasons and then getting back to number 1 winning every slams and final master (during season 19) and it showed up in season 20 just before Paris. I had the Russian agent too (it should help) and be sure to have enough money (I had around 300.000 even though only 50.000 were required). But all in all it appears to be a totally random event so the only way is to keep playing and eventually it will appear. I’m afraid you have to be number 1 or at least in the top 10 because I tried to skip till season 25 but it never show up, then reloaded a backup save and played a couple of seasons and got it while I was number 1.

• 3 months later...