Shiny loot - eu account

Yeah, there’s a 1 in 1000 chance I think of a chest having a shiny? So you’d need to open an average of 1,000 chests (though obviously you could be unlucky and have to open many more).

If you’ve been playing recently, the “C” Team Weekly Challenges offered a Potion of Polish at 1,750 points, which turns a random gear piece into a shiny. It’s too late to get it now if you haven’t been keeping up with it as there’s only 2 weeks and 2 days left. But if you’ve been playing and keeping up with it you should be able to get the trophy that way.

You can see other EU players have the trophy, so it’s definitely possible :) 

EDIT:
For futher confirmation, I just got a Shiny piece of gear from a Chest as well, a few days after using the Potion of Polish:

sI0dR8j.png

So it's definitely possible, even without the Potion from in-game events when they come up. :)

Edited by Kristycism
  • Like 2

Yes, i managed to get the trophy via the Potion of Polish, i dont remember how i got it, but it wasn't from this current event, it must've been a previous one.

Make sure to check the idle champions wiki for codes every so often, and try and participate in all the events.

Thanks for the info. 

I'm currently at 1500 points at the "C" Team Weekly challenge so it should be doable to reach 1750 within the next two weeks. In the  last 4 events I completed all the variant and a lot of free plays but only got a lot of epic gear but no shiny. So the potion finally should do the job. 

I looked up the last 50 players who got this trophy and they were either American or Canadian. Only two were Russian but noone from Europe. So I got doubts that your may only unlock shiny items, when you account can access the store or something like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎01‎.‎07‎.‎2019 at 2:56 PM, Kristycism said:

Yeah, there’s a 1 in 1000 chance I think of a chest having a shiny? So you’d need to open an average of 1,000 chests (though obviously you could be unlucky and have to open many more).

If you’ve been playing recently, the “C” Team Weekly Challenges offered a Potion of Polish at 1,750 points, which turns a random gear piece into a shiny. It’s too late to get it now if you haven’t been keeping up with it as there’s only 2 weeks and 2 days left. But if you’ve been playing and keeping up with it you should be able to get the trophy that way.

You can see other EU players have the trophy, so it’s definitely possible :) 

EDIT:
For futher confirmation, I just got a Shiny piece of gear from a Chest as well, a few days after using the Potion of Polish:

sI0dR8j.png

So it's definitely possible, even without the Potion from in-game events when they come up. :)

It Looks like a Silver Chest.