How is this still full price?

pksTOXIC

I'd like to play the game, but not paying $60 for a 15-20 hour platinum.  It got bad reviews for being so short (but having great combat) and as of this posting only 183 players this week (psnprofiles).  I'd even spend $40 on it.  

2 minutes ago, pksTOXIC said:

I'd like to play the game, but not paying $60 for a 15-20 hour platinum.  It got bad reviews for being so short (but having great combat) and as of this posting only 183 players this week (psnprofiles).  I'd even spend $40 on it.  

Its probably a bad gauge to use this site right now for current players. All profiles are not updating regularly. 

To answer your title, the developer hasn’t felt need to drop the price. Maybe it’s hitting their sales expectations?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, pksTOXIC said:

welp. bought it for $25 on ebay, wasnt even worth that much lol.  4 day platinum of mostly annoying grind.  the fun lasted about 2.5 hours then the game was annoying

Yeah, I honestly don't know why the combat got praised so much. After 2-3 hours it just becomes really stale and the story is practically non-existent. Basically just a 6 hour scavenger hunt.

I can only imagine how fun the platinum grind was for you. Not a trophy hunter myself. Especially considering this has two of the stupidest collectible trophies I've seen in a while. The balloons that are entirely random as to when and where they appear and the drones which bounce back and forth between locations if you're too slow shooting them down.

23 hours ago, ForceGrip86 said:

Yeah, I honestly don't know why the combat got praised so much. After 2-3 hours it just becomes really stale and the story is practically non-existent. Basically just a 6 hour scavenger hunt.

I can only imagine how fun the platinum grind was for you. Not a trophy hunter myself. Especially considering this has two of the stupidest collectible trophies I've seen in a while. The balloons that are entirely random as to when and where they appear and the drones which bounce back and forth between locations if you're too slow shooting them down.

drones were miserable. balloons weren't bad at all cuz they appear on the map

• 3 weeks later...