Curator Bug (Maybe Spoilers?)

FateorDestiny

Hi All!

I am stuck trying to recruit the curator. I have given her two of the three items and the only one left is the avant-garde item which I know is the toilet. I somehow have two toilets in my inventory and she won't recognize that I have either one so I can't complete the quest. When i go back to the Junkyard to where the toilet was there is an invisible object that I cannot collect and I can't seem to figure out how to give her the toilet that she wants to join my team.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Please help!

Thanks,

Taylor

It probably the same kind of bug that involves the fire gem/ice gem quest where if you collect more items than you need, you can't complete that step.  I'm stuck with the platinum not being obtainable for me because of it, unless I want to start the whole thing over.

Probably best off hoping for a patch if you don't find a solution.

6 hours ago, beachild said:

I'm sorry I can't help you, but maybe you can help me. I found the toilet and gave it to the curator, but where can I find the two other objects? Thanks.

You can find the statue in the observatory where you recruit the granny, and you get the can of beans from a vending machine you unfreeze on charfrost outside the embassy.

6 hours ago, beachild said:

I'm sorry I can't help you, but maybe you can help me. I found the toilet and gave it to the curator, but where can I find the two other objects? Thanks.

No worries man i'm glad the toilet worked for you. Stormverse is correct for the location of the other two and hopefully the patch they announced is in Beta deals with a lot of these glitches. I noticed the Charfrost gems quest is mentioned specifically.