Madden NFL 20 Trophy Thoughts?

Mythologuy

1 hour ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Trophies are typical for most madden game but this one wants you to win the superbowl in an online league? How does that work

Yeah, that is going to make it more difficult, similar to in Madden 25 where you had to win the MUT Super Bowl online.  You had to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs and then win your way through to the end.  I imagine this will be similar.

Just now, RattlesnakeBR said:

Madden 25 was the 25th game of the franchise.

Madden 20 is for 2019/20 season.

Yes, I know what they were trying to do there. I was around then too. What they should've done is say it was Madden: 25th Anniversary, because having Madden 25 in 2013 and Madden 20 in 2019 is not how numbering sequels works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Madden 25 was the 25th game of the franchise.

Madden 20 is for 2019/20 season.

Yes, it it will be interesting (perhaps hilarious) what they name it when they release the game in August 2024.

Naming it Madden 25 for Madden 13 was never a good idea.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Yes, I know what they were trying to do there. I was around then too. What they should've done is say it was Madden: 25th Anniversary, because having Madden 25 in 2013 and Madden 20 in 2019 is not how numbering sequels works.

Well, Battlefield 1 (WW1) came after Battlefield 4 and before Battlefield V (WW2) so EA has done it elsewhere too but Madden’s was really silly.  Agree on Madden: 25th Anniversary.

The bragging rights trophy shouldn't be too much of a problem, create an online league and make it private with one user, then win the superbowl. I done it with nba 2k14 that way and got the trophy, it may be different now but it should be an option to make the league private with one user.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

I wonder what they're going to do when it's 2024 and Madden for 2025 is getting ready for release? Think about it, given their usual Madden naming convention. Maybe EA will implode before they have to cross that bridge.

Madden 1.

The August 2024 game is 99% sure to be called Madden 2025, and after that, EA will go back to the usual numbers 26, 27 and so on.

Nice to see some new variety of trophies and the removal of the boring and glitchy 'Full Set', wich I had to do twice for Madden 19.

Since 'Longshot' story has ended, we got some original trophies that replace the story-related ones from M18 & M19.

The Online League feature should have the option to be private, so not really hard to accomplish.

Legacy trophies take longer every year, since Tom Brady is extending his legendary career and keeps winning.

That Odell Beckham Jr. Legacy Award with the Browns ?

This difficulty could be a 2/10, or 8/10. The online leagues will be the thing that sways it. Depends on if it is something you can create with X amount of friend, or whether it is based on matchmaking. Could be pretty difficult if its the latter. Otherwise incredibly easy.

2 hours ago, charlijaen said:

The Online League feature should have the option to be private, so not really hard to accomplish.

Is this based of a hunch, or knowledge off something the devs have said? This will probably be what defines the plat difficulty so would be super helpful to know

Edited by PhantomFear94

"Win the Super Bowl in an online league."

Big oof if it has to be public

17 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

I wonder what they're going to do when it's 2024 and Madden for 2025 is getting ready for release? Think about it, given their usual Madden naming convention. Maybe EA will implode before they have to cross that bridge.

There is a great Giant Bomb interview from that E3 that went like this

GiantBomb: So what are you going to do when its 2024 and Madden 25 should be announced but you used that name already?

EA Dev: *laughs hard* I won't be around for that, that's someone elses problem *continues laughing*

• Like 3

So glad they got rid of the Full Set trophy. That's pretty much the only thing keeping me from getting the plat and I've tried at least twice and the workaround didn't work either. 

Don't like the online trophies but figured they'd come back since the last few didn't have them. Hopefully there is a way to boost it. 

Otherwise looks like the copy-paste trophy list. 

• Like 1