Madden NFL 20 Trophy Thoughts?

Mythologuy

Online leagues have been in the game since Madden 13. It's just an option to have multiple users play the same franchise as you. So winning the super bowl in an online league can be purely single player, if you want. You'll need a boosting partner for the head to head trophy but it's only one game so no big deal. 

PS so happy that Full Set is gone. 

On 17/07/2019 at 7:56 AM, mickeycdesign said:

Online leagues have been in the game since Madden 13. It's just an option to have multiple users play the same franchise as you. So winning the super bowl in an online league can be purely single player, if you want. You'll need a boosting partner for the head to head trophy but it's only one game so no big deal. 

PS so happy that Full Set is gone. 

Thank goodness! You absolutely sure? 

Edited by PhantomFear94

5 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

How hard would this be for someone who isnt very good/hasn't played much of the franchise?

I'll be doing an achievement walkthrough on TrueAchievements, and will consider doing it on here too. Unless the online leagues isn't easy, it'll be extremely straightforward even for people who aren't good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'll be doing an achievement walkthrough on TrueAchievements, and will consider doing it on here too. Unless the online leagues isn't easy, it'll be extremely straightforward even for people who aren't good. 

Ok cool.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Thank goodness! You absolutely sure? 

I can't say for 100% sure, it's been called Connected Careers, Connected Franchise and Online Franchise over the years. I'd say I'm 99% confident that Online Leagues is just another name for the existing feature - especially with its placement with other Franchise related trophies in the list. 

On 22/07/2019 at 2:53 AM, mickeycdesign said:

I can't say for 100% sure, it's been called Connected Careers, Connected Franchise and Online Franchise over the years. I'd say I'm 99% confident that Online Leagues is just another name for the existing feature - especially with its placement with other Franchise related trophies in the list. 

Didn't necessarily link Online Leagues to those things, but makes sense!