Death end re;Quest 2 Announced (Update 8)

AndyKazama

13 hours ago, Larx said:

Yes, I audibly gasped when I spotted that Shina figure a couple days ago, and I subsequently actually preordered her yesterday from Play-Asia! (Thank goodness for steady full-time income.) I never would have dreamed a non-Neptunian CH figurine would produce anytime soon, but her existence pleases the heck out of me nonetheless. :) You a collector or interested at all?

Also, the new info sounds as though the trio of gals have endured much, geez.... I really hope for timely moments of levity and camaraderie between all the struggles. DERQ 1 largely pulled off that balance.

I'm still debating mine @Larx as the banking app still is configured on my new phone. But if I get this that'll be 5 figures alone in June 202

13 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Exciting news! still waiting for the 1st one to go on sale though...

@NERVergoproxy Personally I'd pay as high as £20, however I got the LE off Iffy blind. No regrets

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

Haha it's just common sense. It's my first thread too so wanna look after it. 

Yeah, try and tell that to the people that made like 5 threads for the Death Starnding news :awesome: xD

Talking about the game i can't say much, i'm really interested in it, waiting for a Sale on the first one to get it!  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah, try and tell that to the people that made like 5 threads for the Death Starnding news :awesome: xD

Talking about the game i can't say much, i'm really interested in it, waiting for a Sale on the first one to get it!  

DERQ means more to be than most games. It's one of those titles I thought I'd dip into after playing mostly AAA for years and years (and some JRPG).

After starting the Senran Kagura series in late 2018 I wanted to see more niche games, but were more serious. another great example is Blue Reflection. I love that game (even though it came out 2017/2018) - it's still better than most games that came out this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

DERQ means more to be than most games. It's one of those titles I thought I'd dip into after playing mostly AAA for years and years (and some JRPG).

After starting the Senran Kagura series in late 2018 I wanted to see more niche games, but were more serious. another great example is Blue Reflection. I love that game (even though it came out 2017/2018) - it's still better than most games that came out this year.

Yeah i can imagine, i have Blue Reflection to play! Nowadays are those unepected titles that surprise you since you play curious without bi expectations compared to maybe dive into some Big Title that is written about it everywhere.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Preorders for the Death end re;Quest 2 Limited Edition (PS4 and Steam) begin on August 4 at 11AM PT (NA) and 12PM GMT (EU)!

NA Store (Wishlist today!):
https://bit.ly/DERQ2_LE

EU Store:
store.iffyseurope.com
*EU page goes live at time of preorder

The 3" Death end re;Quest™ series charms will also go on preorder for $11.99 each alongside the Death end re;Quest 2 Limited Edition on August 4!

Wishlist on the NA store today!
https://bit.ly/DERQ2charms
*EU store pages go live at time of preorder.

#deathneverends #DERQ2