PS+ July Title

1 minute ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Went to add the new ones hearing it was Pro Evo 2019 but this was there instead. Dunno if this is a mistake or not but grab it while you can if it is limited. 

it been announced that they have swapped PES for detroit

Super good for me as i had PES and wanted detroit ?

58 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

i was bummed out at the change because i have detroit. only getting one game out of this but that's ok.

the worse outcome being "having them all".

Me too, i was looking forward to PES as a change from FIFA. Iv already got Detroit on disc but i suppose i can now trade it in and get a little money back. 

First time i remember SONY changing a game with plus. At least give people the option to choose.

2 minutes ago, TribalRivals said:

Me too, i was looking forward to PES as a change from FIFA. Iv already got Detroit on disc but i suppose i can now trade it in and get a little money back. 

First time i remember SONY changing a game with plus. At least give people the option to choose.

THIS! i would have loved a choice. Was really looking forward to PES. Wonder why they changed? Any news?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

THIS! i would have loved a choice. Was really looking forward to PES. Wonder why they changed? Any news?

Must be because of the backlash from people that dont like football i suppose. Im going ha e to buy PES now because i was looking forward to playing it again.

14 hours ago, TribalRivals said:

Must be because of the backlash from people that dont like football i suppose. Im going ha e to buy PES now because i was looking forward to playing it again.

There have been far greater backlash's to the ps plus games, hell the majority of the games have been horrible since the PS4 came out. PES would've beat a lot of them by a mile, and i say this as someone who despises the mere existence of sports games.

I'd wager there was a problem behind the scenes that Sony will never comment on. Like a clerical error on the contracts or withdrawal by the developer. Sony loves to ignore the opinions of us customers so being for the sake of customer satisfaction is an almost laughable idea to me.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TribalRivals said:

They didn't change any of the lineup for the last couple of years despite it being complete garbage most of the time, why would they start now? I mean did you see the last year of the PS3/Vita offerings? Most of them weren't even Vita exclusives. 

Edited by LunchCannon54
fixing typos

18 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I havent heard anything yet.  I wonder if people are kicking off becuase there is a "PES lite" which is free and people feel as though its not a great deal

I had gone back n forth since playing the demo in regards to purchasing this. Was on the phone with my bf and to him he's all "meh" lol but since he's known me, he's known how much I wanted this game. This made me extremely happy to see as a free plus game! Graphically it's gorgeous and the story line draws you in. I put at least a solid 5hrs in if it wasn't for needing sleep, I'd still be playing. For those who haven't played it yet and wanted to. Grab it!

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 8:32 PM, Sagaan said:

Very bosslike, pes is garbage anyway. I wanted to buy DbH but it was not worth 4 me to pay 60 euro for it. Now i can get it 4 free Xd. Now its a good month of psn plus

How is it not worth 60 euros? What more can you ask of a game before it is worth that amount? Detroit: Become Human is probably the most complete experience you can play right now, with an insanely high production value. They even made the Deluxe Edition available with extra content...