Mythologuy

Ghost Face DLC glitched “Risk it All”

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So im pretty sure the newest addition to the game in the ghostface dlc has glitched the base games “risk it all trophy” as ive successfully used, as well as escaped with a rare item/add on or both multiple times without a protective ward.

 

nobody has gotten the trophy since june 17th either which is when the dlc came out

Edited by SnipeBear_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You should report this to the game’s official forums, under the PS4 Bug Report section.

 

I’m convinced that Wounded Healer trophy is bugged too. I healed so much people while using No Meither perk that I question if it never counted while being in Broken status the whole time. The most irritating thing is that there is no progress to track. I recently stopped using No Meither and I let myself hit by the killer to be injured, then I run after anyone injured, down or hooked - hoping that now the healing counts.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

You should report this to the game’s official forums, under the PS4 Bug Report section.

 

I’m convinced that Wounded Healer trophy is bugged too. I healed so much people while using No Meither perk that I question if it never counted while being in Broken status the whole time. The most irritating thing is that there is no progress to track. I recently stopped using No Meither and I let myself hit by the killer to be injured, then I run after anyone injured, down or hooked - hoping that now the healing counts.

 

I've been working towards 'Wounded Healer' as well but I haven't been using 'No Mither.' I have yet to unlock it. I've been using 'Empathy' with 'Botany Knowledge' and making sure I heal my teammate first.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adept trophies are glitched too. This game in every update glitches more trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, MazCole said:

Adept trophies are glitched too. This game in every update glitches more trophies.

 

The last few patches have messed up the tracking of some trophies or bugged them out completely. Just look at the Medic trophy. I contacted Behavior on the issue last week and was told they would see into any bugged trophies.

 

 

Edited by ClintonLS90
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

 

The last few patches have messed up the tracking of some trophies or bugged them out completely. Just look at the Medic trophy. I contacted Behavior on the issue last week and was told they would see into any bugged trophies.

 

 

I really hope they fix the tracking because i only need 2 to have a platinum/100%

 

Id like to play it normally without going for almost solely heals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

According to the latest patch notes, the "Risk it All" trophy has been patched in this update and will pop when meeting the requirements. Nothing on Handyman or Medic, though.

Edited by ClintonLS90
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.