Suggestion: Make Missables Tag Red

I couldn't check every single trophy guide on the site lol, but I looked at a few.

I suggest changing the MISSABLE tag from yellow to red, and keep UNMISSABLE as yellow.

Red means careful/danger, and this the color red best describes the MISSABLE trophy/tag :D

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

Yeah I agree there are probably some orange tags that should probably be red and some red ones that should probably be made orange. Red typically means caution or warning, while orange is just something to be aware of or something of note.

Also I know I'm a visually impaired tropical fruit, but how are you all seeing yellow? Lol this is yellow = ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

If it's not marked as missable then it's unmissable.

That's just not true. "Unmissable" means you will get it just by playing through the game, no matter what you do. Not that it's "not missable".

For example, a trophy for killing 3 enemies in a row via headshots would be neither missable (as long as there are still enemies to kill after beating the game) nor unmissable (unless there were a specific point in the game where you had to do this to progress).

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Is there even a point to the unmissable tag? If it's not marked as missable then it's unmissable. What I see most often is every story related trophy is also tagged as unmissable, which further proves the uselessness of the unmissable tag.

I get what you're saying, sometimes it's redundant to have unmissable and story as typically story trophies cannot be missed. But in some cases (Witcher 3) the story trophies can be missed, hence why both tags are available to be used.

24 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Is there even a point to the unmissable tag? 

Image result for yes meme

The point of it is to let you quickly relegate a group of trophies to the back burner of your mind and let you concentrate on the trophies you don't just get for being a nice person. Just because it says story-related doesn't mean it's unmissable, especially for games with branching storylines...

• Like 1