JABing

How many ultra rare trophies you got?

51 posts in this topic

Not as much as I would like to have 😂

53 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

I have 809 and my rarest is futuridium at 0.07%. Hopefully hit 900 by the end of the year

Wow that's awesome!

24 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I have 2049 UR trophies and my rarest is Long March from TxK at 0,02% however is should have been 0,00 rounded down if it weren't for the hacked trophy count.

Holy hell - impressive!

I have only 557...I'm so weak and pathetic...Well I might get more in the future.

My rarest is Tom Clancy's Endwar platinum.

5 hours ago, pot1414 said:

I have only 557...I'm so weak and pathetic...Well I might get more in the future.

My rarest is Tom Clancy's Endwar platinum.

Way more than me!

471 out of my 4942 trophies are “ultra rare” so about 10% of them.

I'm currently at 118 out of 2502 total trophies, so it's around 4.7% of my whole trophies collection.

Currently 411 with my rarest from Trials Fusion at 0.15%.

I don’t care about UR trophies at all but I do expect to get to 500 before the end of the year. 

12 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Currently 411 with my rarest from Trials Fusion at 0.15%.

I don’t care about UR trophies at all but I do expect to get to 500 before the end of the year. 

To be honest, I never really paid any attention the UR trophies - that's why I created this thread. Wanted to see what others have done, and what their thoughts are.

Thanks for sharing!

I have 953 and the rarest is "You are the best!" (0.07%) from Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS4).

I'd like to hit 1k before 2020. :)

I have 123 ultra rare trophies. Rarest is Feel the Burn! (0,47%) from Injustice: Gods Among Us, which isn't actually difficult trophy at all, just very tedious.

Currently sitting at 155 UR's. Since I like to play mostly AAA games and that they tend to consist of mostly uncommons and commons, the rate of increase of my UR's won't be as fast as they could be, which I'm still fine with. Although because of this I'm a bit more selective on which UR's I want to try and attain, and just recently I've decided to tweak my trophy hunting a little bit and go for the sub 1 plats/100%'s more often, even if it's at the possible sacrifice of my completion rate.

My rarest trophy is Cloudberry Kingdom's 'Shenanigans!' sitting at 0.11% that I just got recently.

9 hours ago, Dankey Shaun said:

Since I like to play mostly AAA games and that they tend to consist of mostly uncommons and commons, the rate of increase of my UR's won't be as fast as they could be, which I'm still fine with. Although because of this I'm a bit more selective on which UR's I want to try and attain, and just recently I've decided to tweak my trophy hunting a little bit and go for the sub 1 plats/100%'s more often, even if it's at the possible sacrifice of my completion rate.

This is pretty similar to me - I also play lots of AAA and very popular games, but will also play a tough one here or there if its a game or series I really enjoy. I don't really target trophies, I just try and complete whatever I start.

30 UR for me and my rarest is "Grand master" from Pure Chess(PS3). Reminds me that I need to start and finish the Ps4 Version of it :P

Zero UR trophies...at least according to PSNP...if it was PSN specifically...I'd have more. Lol. :P Everyone beats me!

I have only 6 trophies😞... I need to play more games.

Ultra-rare.png