How many ultra rare trophies you got?

JABing

24 minutes ago, Danny_Johansen said:

I have 2049 UR trophies and my rarest is Long March from TxK at 0,02% however is should have been 0,00 rounded down if it weren't for the hacked trophy count.

Holy hell - impressive!

Currently 411 with my rarest from Trials Fusion at 0.15%.

I don’t care about UR trophies at all but I do expect to get to 500 before the end of the year. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Currently 411 with my rarest from Trials Fusion at 0.15%.

I don’t care about UR trophies at all but I do expect to get to 500 before the end of the year. 

To be honest, I never really paid any attention the UR trophies - that's why I created this thread. Wanted to see what others have done, and what their thoughts are.

Thanks for sharing!

Currently sitting at 155 UR's. Since I like to play mostly AAA games and that they tend to consist of mostly uncommons and commons, the rate of increase of my UR's won't be as fast as they could be, which I'm still fine with. Although because of this I'm a bit more selective on which UR's I want to try and attain, and just recently I've decided to tweak my trophy hunting a little bit and go for the sub 1 plats/100%'s more often, even if it's at the possible sacrifice of my completion rate.

My rarest trophy is Cloudberry Kingdom's 'Shenanigans!' sitting at 0.11% that I just got recently.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dankey Shaun said:

Since I like to play mostly AAA games and that they tend to consist of mostly uncommons and commons, the rate of increase of my UR's won't be as fast as they could be, which I'm still fine with. Although because of this I'm a bit more selective on which UR's I want to try and attain, and just recently I've decided to tweak my trophy hunting a little bit and go for the sub 1 plats/100%'s more often, even if it's at the possible sacrifice of my completion rate.

This is pretty similar to me - I also play lots of AAA and very popular games, but will also play a tough one here or there if its a game or series I really enjoy. I don't really target trophies, I just try and complete whatever I start.

• Like 1