How many ultra rare trophies you got?

JABing

• 2 weeks later...

5.07% of my trophies are UR which is 409 so my e-penis size is below average when compared with others.

My most recent UR is in Roundabout: :bronze: Better Than Mama. 1.08% Get a better eSports Speedrun Time than the No Goblin team.

My rarest UR is in SMB: :platinum: Super Meat Boy! 0.19%

My rarest Bronze UR is in Towerfall ascension: :bronze: Thief's Badge. 0.46% Beat 10 diamond times in Trials mode

• Like 2

I only have 22 right now, the rarest from the first Styx game. The rest are typically from ESO, Pier Solar, and strangely Minecraft. Thinking about it it kinda makes me want to go hunt for more Ultras but I'd really have to figure out a good starting point for something like that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GrinTwist said:

I'd really have to figure out a good starting point for something like that.

Sometimes I check the last pages of https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average to find indie games that are fun and challenging (Don't bother the 0.00%). Triple AAA games don't have many UR's or even none at all.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2019 at 10:51 AM, A1rPun said:

Sometimes I check the last pages of https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average to find indie games that are fun and challenging (Don't bother the 0.00%). Triple AAA games don't have many UR's or even none at all.

Thanks for the advice! ?

I've noticed that with a lot of games I've been playing lately, since my last few plats are all listed as uncommon or common. I've always loved a good indie title, so I guess it'll get me out and playing some fun titles ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 2:14 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Account created in September 2009, more than 900 games on my account, 134 platinums, more than 12k unearned trophies (..... yes). 

Result= 25 ultra-rare trophies lol

Haha, hey it's all good! Do you ever avoid games based on plat difficulty?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

126 trophies. most rare is "You're the disease, I'm the cure" from Broforce with .47%

i would like to earn more rarer ones, so am planning to get all Trials Fusion trophies and Meat Boi, but i am not expecting them soon

Edited by UnboundedCash99
I meant to say Trials Fusion and not Trials Evolution

• 2 weeks later...