How doable is this from zero and how should i tackle this?

As im doing TLoU and i'm 3 weeks into the 2nd journey, i've been told that U2 is not that bad and while it takes more time, it's still manageable. How many hours this takes? Also, in which order preferrably with trophies i should go to minimize the time, all i know is not going for Cold Blooded immediately.

Yeah, Uncharted 2 DLC trophies are a test of patience. I did these with around 3 years of on and off playing. The only challenging trophies are Protectorate, Tastes Like Chicken, and Rapid Fire! Cold Blooded, Still Alive, and Plays Well With Others are easy, but very time consuming. The other medal/coop trophies are all straightforward, but some can also be time consuming. Considering the multiplayer is probably deader than it was in 2011, you probably have no chance of doing this legit. The biggest barrier to legit play is Protectorate, since it was hard already and Plunder is probably not as active as it was years ago. If you use Gaming Sessions to find a dedicated boosting group (I'm sure there's a lot of people scrambling for this), I think you can feasibly wrap everything before the shutdown, maybe even within this month if you guys play everyday. 

• Like 1

Just now, jjjkur said:

Yeah, Uncharted 2 DLC trophies are a test of patience. I did these with around 3 years of on and off playing. The only challenging trophies are Protectorate, Tastes Like Chicken, and Rapid Fire! Cold Blooded, Still Alive, and Plays Well With Others are easy, but very time consuming. The other medal/coop trophies are all straightforward, but some can also be time consuming. Considering the multiplayer is probably deader than it was in 2011, you probably have no chance of doing this legit. The biggest barrier to legit play is Protectorate, since it was hard already and Plunder is probably not as active as it was years ago. If you use Gaming Sessions to find a dedicated boosting group (I'm sure there's a lot of people scrambling for this), I think you can feasibly wrap everything before the shutdown, maybe even within this month if you guys play everyday. 

I by no means want to do this legit, boosting ftw. So, if it's possible without too much stress, how should i tackle it?

1 minute ago, Varhur said:

I by no means want to do this legit, boosting ftw. So, if it's possible without too much stress, how should i tackle it?

Find the medals/trophies that share requirements and combine them whenever possible to reduce the overall time for completion. Other than that, have a group of people who can communicate and follow simple instructions.

Just now, dj_helyx said:

Find the medals/trophies that share requirements and combine them whenever possible to reduce the overall time for completion. Other than that, have a group of people who can communicate and follow simple instructions.

This. If I were boosting this, I'd make a list of medals I can fulfill multiple requirements for at the same time to save as much time as possible. Then I'd get a dedicated group of enough people to fill up a lobby and tell them your plan and make sure everyone follows it accordingly. If you're boosting, the challenging trophies I mentioned are quick and easy, so you just have to make sure people are in it for the long haul when it comes to Still Alive and Plays Well with Others. Coop is pretty simple and only needs 2 other people, so I'd tackle that last.

Uncharted 2 only took me 10 days total (June 6 - June 16) with about 8-ish hours every day with some days going all the way to around 12 hours and some days going as low as 4 I believe. I suggest you join the dedicated Uncharted boost text-chat discord server. There are over 700 fellow boosters and sessions are occuring nearly 24/7 which is what I used to get every trophy with relative ease. You won't have to worry about people not sticking around because there's a multitude of people ready to replace them. For certain difficult medals and trophies like Protectorate, just join the corresponding game mode and ask politely and I'm very sure they'll let you boost it.

Definitely save everything co-op for last, do all of the competitive multiplayer first then use your cash earnings for buying all the co-op upgrades to make everything significantly easier. I recommend doing elimination wins first because those are by far the fastest wins and probably the most difficult to get people to sit down and do since most people probably have it done already. Plunder is the BEST game mode for grinding a huge majority of the medals since ideally only 1-2 players on either side need to help carry the idol and the other 8 spend a lot of time doing absolutely nothing. Try to go for fast kills only (pulldown melee kills off a ledge are very fast) during deathmatch so that your 2,500 kills goes by as fast as possible. However there are some medals you can only get in deathmatch and elimination unfortunately such as BBQ.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Empovyle

6 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Uncharted 2 only took me 10 days total (June 6 - June 16) with about 8-ish hours every day with some days going all the way to around 12 hours and some days going as low as 4 I believe. I suggest you join the dedicated Uncharted boost text-chat discord server. There are over 700 fellow boosters and sessions are occuring nearly 24/7 which is what I used to get every trophy with relative ease. You won't have to worry about people not sticking around because there's a multitude of people ready to replace them. For certain difficult medals and trophies like Protectorate, just join the corresponding game mode and ask politely and I'm very sure they'll let you boost it.

Is the server called "Uncharted boost"? If yes, i'm a part of it already.

Just now, Varhur said:

That's where i'm boosting TLoU and yes, everything goes smoothly. Btw, how hard are the 10th wave, hard and crushing trophies (all multi)?

For the 10th wave trophies: for Siege it is very easy with 3 players on Highrise. With this map no big gunner dudes will spawn which is normally what kills every run on every other map. It's also doable with 2 players albeit a lot harder. For Gold Rush pick The Lost City and you'll have an easy time. There's plenty of flanking routes so have 1-2 players bait all the enemies to one corner and have the treasure carrier walk around a different way. Can't speak for Survival much since it's been nearly 5 years since I last played that mode. Crushing is not too bad as long as you have a group that communicates well. Don't even bother trying Crushing without 3 players though, it is way too hard and not worth the time spent learning.

Just now, Empovyle said:

For the 10th wave trophies: for Siege it is very easy with 3 players on Highrise. With this map no big gunner dudes will spawn which is normally what kills every run on every other map. It's also doable with 2 players albeit a lot harder. For Gold Rush pick The Lost City and you'll have an easy time. There's plenty of flanking routes so have 1-2 players bait all the enemies to one corner and have the treasure carrier walk around a different way. Can't speak for Survival much since it's been nearly 5 years since I last played that mode. Crushing is not too bad as long as you have a group that communicates well. Don't even bother trying Crushing without 3 players though, it is way too hard and not worth the time spent learning.

Would you say that Crushing with 3 people, but without voice chat (just text chat) could work?

2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Would you say that Crushing with 3 people, but without voice chat (just text chat) could work?

Yes, that's exactly what I did. We didn't have to say much, just the occasional instruction every so often so voice chat would have been completely unnecessary. Just remember to play it safe. If one or two people die, retreat so they can respawn. Also, go for headshots as much as you can.

Edited by Empovyle

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

As im doing TLoU and i'm 3 weeks into the 2nd journey, i've been told that U2 is not that bad and while it takes more time, it's still manageable. How many hours this takes? Also, in which order preferrably with trophies i should go to minimize the time, all i know is not going for Cold Blooded immediately.

The online must be dead now, so best if you could boost it. Try to get some of the easy trophies first and then get the win trophies etc.

11 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Yes, that's exactly what I did. We didn't have to say much, just the occasional instruction every so often so voice chat would have been completely unnecessary. Just remember to play it safe. If one or two people die, retreat so they can respawn. Also, go for headshots as much as you can.

Last thing (i hope) - my disc version ends with 757, while DLC's in the store end with 727. That means that my physical copy won't work with free DLC's and i'll have to buy digital version, right?

7 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Last thing (i hope) - my disc version ends with 757, while DLC's in the store end with 727. That means that my physical copy won't work with free DLC's and i'll have to buy digital version, right?

I have no idea. I used my BCUS-98123 disc with the NA Store DLCs and it worked flawlessly... can't speak for the EU discs as I don't own any. You can definitely download them and test it for yourself though, there's no harm in trying. If it doesn't work and you don't want to buy the digital version you can always delete the trophy list as long as it's at 0%. ?

Just now, Empovyle said:

I have no idea. I used my BCUS-98123 disc with the NA Store DLCs and it worked flawlessly... can't speak for the EU discs as I don't own any. You can definitely download them and test it for yourself though, there's no harm in trying. If it doesn't work and you don't want to buy the digital version you can always delete the trophy list as long as it's at 0%. 1f642.png

Can't do that with PS3 only ?

But if digital version will be needed, i'll get one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Macieeek said:

Why you do this bro, it's easier to finish on a PS4 without MP trophies :)  Nie musisz mi dziękować

The appeal of owning trophies that will be unobtainable in the future, basically having something others can’t have

Probably

9 hours ago, Macieeek said:

Why you do this bro, it's easier to finish on a PS4 without MP trophies :)  Nie musisz mi dziękować

First, no PS4.

Second, i want those trophies while they're avaiable, i already have two unobtainable physical games (GTA 5 and Hitman: Absolution), i don't want to add the other.

And i want that other 100%.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2019 at 2:30 AM, Varhur said:

First, no PS4.

Second, i want those trophies while they're avaiable, i already have two unobtainable physical games (GTA 5 and Hitman: Absolution), i don't want to add the other.

And i want that other 100%.

Why GTA5? Is that unobtainable now?