Humble Indie Playstation 2019 ReBundle

DEI2EK

6 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

They had this exact same bundle last time. I know because I bought it then.

Yeah they are advertising it as a rebundle. They are calling it the "Humble Indie PlayStation REBundle".

Hopefully we get a new bundle in the near future.

Same games? Leaving.

I don't want to be reminded again that Sony doesn't give a flying ... that you're redeeming a code to finally own certain borrowed titles, but no, no possible, they will still be marked as ps+ igc with expiration date.

This is the second rebundle for PS that I remember (the previous was THQ iirc). Wouldn’t mind as much if we got more bundles, but we don’t get them often for PS. There are so many indie games on psn that they could bundle up that most haven’t tried or heard of (and haven’t been on PS+...) but nope. *sigh* 

step it up Humble. 

On 7/2/2019 at 0:15 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Same games? Leaving.

I don't want to be reminded again that Sony doesn't give a flying ... that you're redeeming a code to finally own certain borrowed titles, but no, no possible, they will still be marked as ps+ igc with expiration date.

Yeah codes for games should override PS+ license, it’s absurd we can’t do* that. 

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Yeah codes for games should override PS+ license, it’s absurd we can’t so that. 

Yeah Sony seriously needs to adopt the Xbox Live approach which allows you to still purchase any game you've picked up through Games with Gold so you can own them regardless of having Gold or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

This may be the last bundle since I heard Sony is removing outside digital sales soon and it sucks.

Link. And not to a story about no longer selling digital codes of specific games at retail. Because those involve actual production and shipment, while digitally distributed codes do not apply at all.

And those were dumb, the only service they served was if the game itself was delisted. But even with that, it doesn't justify from a business standpoint to produce a card for a digital copy of a game at a store when most people who buy digital will either do so from home or buy a PSN card so they can buy whatever they want. If you go to a store for a specific game then odds are you're doing it for an actual physical copy, not a digital code.

Anyway, people just assumed that them no longer producing those that it meant not a single digital code could be generated which is utter nonsense. You can't do that in the current way things are done. That's how review codes are distributed, it would kill kickstarter for the platform (something Sony has shown off at E3 for Shenmue 3) and so other problems (like no humble bundles).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

The only game I'm interested in here that I don't own is The Talos Principle but not for $9.00. Thoughts on the $1.00 tier games that aren't Grim Fandango? I've not heard of either. I see the Bard's Tale is on the Vita. Do you get that version too?

Yes it gives you the vita version of the bards tale as well

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

The only game I'm interested in here that I don't own is The Talos Principle but not for $9.00. Thoughts on the $1.00 tier games that aren't Grim Fandango? I've not heard of either. I see the Bard's Tale is on the Vita. Do you get that version too?

I bought the $1 tier last time for Grim Fandango (haven't actually played it yet) and tried out InnerSpace. It's one of those fly-around-and-explore-stuff games, but not as compelling as Journey or Flower. Supposed to be an easy platinum but I couldn't get into it and dropped it. Haven't tried Bard's tale yet.

• Like 1