Humble Indie Playstation 2019 ReBundle

DEI2EK

4 hours ago, majob said:

Yeah Sony seriously needs to adopt the Xbox Live approach which allows you to still purchase any game you've picked up through Games with Gold so you can own them regardless of having Gold or not.

We can always count with Sony fantastic honesty and respect for customers. Not that Microsoft us much better, but in this case it seems they're.

Can I create a different (secondary) US account on the PS4 redeem this and use them all on my main Euro account? I guess even if I can Vita games are out of the equation...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 1:17 PM, Milktastrophe said:

Guess I can pony up for the $1 tier for two games I don't have. It's for charity after all. I'm such a good person.

Well, I finally got around to this yesterday, and today I got an email from my bank saying they're issuing a new credit card because my current one may have been compromised by a merchant. I think they're referring to Humble Bundle because that transaction isn't showing, but all my others are. I already redeemed the code, so I dunno... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, just a warning to anyone that buys the bundle. May want to keep an extra close eye on your statement for a while.