RobOfLeeds

Try it all! Trophy

18 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the description means by "each game mode"?

 

RobOfLeeds.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

Anyone know what the description means by "each game mode"?

 

RobOfLeeds.png

 

I think your signature is set up incorrectly. It’s displaying in your message, instead of in the signature section. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 8:02 AM, RobOfLeeds said:

Anyone know what the description means by "each game mode"?

 

RobOfLeeds.png

 

I would assume it means Test, 50 overs and 20/20 although it could mean Career Mode/Quick Match etc soooo it turns out I have no clue. :facepalm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, reiner- said:

 

I would assume it means Test, 50 overs and 20/20 although it could mean Career Mode/Quick Match etc soooo it turns out I have no clue. :facepalm:

 

I have played every match type and the trophy still hasn't popped so I've no idea!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

 

I have played every match type and the trophy still hasn't popped so I've no idea!

 

Have you played as any of the women's teams?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, reiner- said:

 

Have you played as any of the women's teams?

 

Yeah - I played a full Women's Ashes Series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

 

Yeah - I played a full Women's Ashes Series.

 

Is that the last trophy you need?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reiner- said:

 

Is that the last trophy you need?

 

'Try it all!' is the last trophy I need

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is strange because I thought you have to play all the different modes to get all the trophies so Try It All should come naturally. 

Hopefully this is not a bugged trophy.

When all else fails you could try deleting and reinstalling the game. That has worked on occasions. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 8:54 PM, RobOfLeeds said:

 

'Try it all!' is the last trophy I need

 

Hey man.

There was a update just now that was pretty small. If that trophy was bugged this update may have fixed it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 

Hey man.

There was a update just now that was pretty small. If that trophy was bugged this update may have fixed it.

 

Got it now - thanks for your help!

 

RobOfLeeds.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

 

Got it now - thanks for your help!

 

RobOfLeeds.png

 

What are the game modes needed for the trophy?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 

What are the game modes needed for the trophy?

 

One 'Online' match

One 'Tour' match

One 'Scenario'

Once 'Competition' match

One 'World Championship' match

One 'Ashes' match

One 'Career' match

One 'Play Now' match

 

RobOfLeeds.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

 

One 'Online' match

One 'Tour' match

One 'Scenario'

Once 'Competition' match

One 'World Championship' match

One 'Ashes' match

One 'Career' match

One 'Play Now' match

 

RobOfLeeds.png

 

Online match! (sigh)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reiner- said:

 

Online match! (sigh)

It's not as bad as you might think!

 

I played two games and was matched up very quickly - both were Five5 games so they didn't last long!

 

RobOfLeeds.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RobOfLeeds said:

It's not as bad as you might think!

 

I played two games and was matched up very quickly - both were Five5 games so they didn't last long!

 

RobOfLeeds.png

 

Oh sweet.

That sounds alright. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants to play a quick game to get this trophy hit me up as I'm looking to get this too.

PSN: reiner-

 

EDIT: I just got this trophy without an online match so it's definitely not needed.

Edited by reiner-
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d also like to add that online isn’t required. 
 

You also don’t need to complete the match, you can simply start it and quit to menu after 1 ball is bowled. At least that’s how it popped when I played a competition match.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.