Best Emulator for PlayStation Messenger?

Deathon6

What is the best emulator to run PlayStation Messenger from a computer? 

Right now I am using BlueStacks but it just to slow to bring data in and out. If someone sends a message I won't get it until a few minutes later and my own messages won't go out until a couple minutes later after hitting send. 

I would prefer something that is live that way I can see the messages seconds after they are sent. 

Edited by Deathon6

I don't know why Sony doesn't just release something for pc anyways. 

Anyways. I shutdown the program and killed all processes and background programs that didn't need to be running then restarted the program and it seems to be running and responding a little bit faster now. 

The issue could also be my pc. I got it back in 2011 and it barely meets the spec requirements. 

19 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

What is the best emulator to run PlayStation Messenger from a computer? 

Right now I am using BlueStacks but it just to slow to bring data in and out. If someone sends a message I won't get it until a few minutes later and my own messages won't go out until a couple minutes later after hitting send. 

I would prefer something that is live that way I can see the messages seconds after they are sent. 

Is there any reason for you to prefer PS Messages app over the my.playstation.com?

I usually use just the website cause the app isn't as quick and seamless as the website, even running on a quite decent Android phone, I guess the emulator would only make the 6/10 usability experience into something even worse.

I just keep the app to be able to get notifications of messages in the phone and use it as a cue to open the My Playstation

7 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Is there any reason for you to prefer PS Messages app over the my.playstation.com?

Because it's bigger and easier to read. Plus I have my screen in portrait mode and the my playstation website won't even give me the option to read my messages when in that mode. 

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Don’t you have any iOS or Android device for using PS Messages app?

Yes, But I like to see my messages on a bigger screen next to my tv that I play on.