Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sid16v

sid16v's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

sid16v

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
If I am playing with random people in public games, can you tell me what I can do with that? I would like you to answer me what I can do if the hackers do not bang them and leave them, what can I do against that if they come to me in the games.<br /> Also tell you that since they penalize, that you tell me who has been, first of all go to face.

Grand Theft Auto V
If I am playing with random people in public games, can you tell me what I can do with that? I would like you to answer me what I can do if the hackers do not bang them and leave them, what can I do against that if they come to me in the games.<br /> Also tell you that since they penalize, that you tell me who has been, first of all go to face.

27 minutes ago, sid16v said:

sid16v

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Grand Theft Auto V

You can leave the game immediately, disconnect from the internet, do not look at your trophies, delete your profile from the playstation after backing up save data, re-add your profile. Any trophies you had synced prior will come back, but the freshly hacked trophies would be gone.

If you had already synced then the only way would of been to just hide those trophies or that game from your list after they popped them.

Edited by Asmund89

I see a game that shows suspicion of save file usage. You wanna hide that and any others before you get a 3rd flag? Think of it as a chance to fix your profile and fly straight from now on. Oh and you don't have much time, it's a game that people typically check to see if it's hacked.

Edited by Asmund89

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

This gets old fast

Imagine how it must feel for the guys who regulate these disputes daily, it's a really unenviable job.

Mazed and confused i have in the 92 min game, the player who has recorded the video and covers his name can check it.

And the 2 easter eggs I have to do, if I do and show photo will be removed the penalty?

1 hour ago, sid16v said:

Mazed and confused i have in the 92 min game, the player who has recorded the video and covers his name can check it.

And the 2 easter eggs I have to do, if I do and show photo will be removed the penalty?

You're not going to be unflagged when you're running a mod menu 

Your multiple flags aren't being removed.