Drone Racing

Ampplaca

55 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Thanks for  the tip!

I've played 0 on Steam but didn't go for 100% achievements, so I can't really say much about it.

It has alot more to do in comparison to Kiwami though, so if you've done Judgment then I'm sure you'll have no problem with it.

I was super worried with the karaoke tho. i only got like 88-90  on the karaoke on Y6.
and mahjong idk i haven't win if i dont use cheat tiles on expert table on wareme.

idk if the wareme rule makes the ai so hard.so i cheated  on that hard table only in modern and wareme rules. and do the 30 win on easy table.
i can see myself winning on easy and normal table but not on expert. 

Edited by WhiteRaito

4 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

I was super worried with the karaoke tho. i only got like 88-90  on the karaoke on Y6.
and mahjong idk i haven't win if i dont use cheat tiles on expert table on wareme.

idk if the wareme rule makes the ai so hard.so i cheated  on that hard table only in modern and wareme rules. and do the 30 win on easy table.
i can see myself winning on easy and normal table but not on expert. 

I haven't tried Tachibana mahjong yet, if you figure out something please tell me lol

3 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

I cheated on the hard table  and normal table. and grind the win on the easy table XD.

lol I'l ltry that

2 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

what do you mean cheated?

I think he meant the cheat items, I believe they can be bought with the SP merchant in the sewers

12 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

lol I'l ltry that

I think he meant the cheat items, I believe they can be bought with the SP merchant in the sewers

ah ok. im just getting sick of mahjong now. i just need a riichi ippatsu now and have had no luck. i stopped counting after 100 Richi with no Ippatsu

On 8/9/2019 at 5:07 AM, Ampplaca said:

ah ok. im just getting sick of mahjong now. i just need a riichi ippatsu now and have had no luck. i stopped counting after 100 Richi with no Ippatsu

tbh its bad not that bad at normal table and hard table on the modern mahjong but the wareme mahjong AI is beyond crazy. because CPU can win like 15k points-30k due to wareme position

1 minute ago, WhiteRaito said:

tbh its bad not that bad at normal table and hard table on the modern mahjong but the wareme mahjong AI is beyond crazy. because CPU can win like 15k points-30k due to wareme position

i had no problem winning at all the tables in all three locations. open riichi and riichi ippatusu(finally got it last night) were the only things that took me a decent amount

of time to get done

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

i had no problem winning at all the tables in all three locations. open riichi and riichi ippatusu(finally got it last night) were the only things that took me a decent amount

of time to get done

how did you win on the expert table? xD i always got 3 turns richi'd

• 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me how to actually do a boost start? I got the skill but nothing happens? I feel it’s needed for the time trials. It would also be good for the Champions League

35 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Can anyone tell me how to actually do a boost start? I got the skill but nothing happens? I feel it’s needed for the time trials. It would also be good for the Champions League

Been exactly about a year since I last played it but if I remember correctly, you have to press the the button that you use to move forward (forget what it was, was it just L stick forward?), Anyway, press it at the right time which is at the end of the countdown at 2 right before it turns to to 1. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Been exactly about a year since I last played it but if I remember correctly, you have to press the the button that you use to move forward (forget what it was, was it just L stick forward?), Anyway, press it at the right time which is at the end of the countdown at 2 right before it turns to to 1. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if anyone here did buy the Play Spot Fun Pack-DLC with the drones and can tell me if it would make the drone racing requirements any easier? I can't find any real info on it online.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a video reviewing it and revealing that it would not really be any help. At least not for the later races. But for the slight possibility that anybody reads this and wonders: those frames in the dlc mix the cost limit of the QR Code frames (300) with the best available durability of 200. 

Sounds good at first but the 250 cost limit frames wich became available when Champions League is unlocked are absolutely enough to build drones with the best setup, because everything except of speed is hardly needed and the best speed parts won't exceed 250 cost.

Fortunately I was finally able to finish up all the time attacks this morning and man am I glad about it. That really was a pain. :x

I think the drone racing itself is a cool adition and is fun but those required times were brutal. Hardly any room for mistakes at all there.

Edited by Danbu1988